The McHuge Monsters Association - Looking for Starving Monsters!

5vIVwp0.jpg

The McHuge Monsters Association is a newly formed Teamspeak 3 gaming community. We're looking for more Monsters to come and starve with us. We have a good core of 4 or 5 Don't Starve Together players, but looking for more!

If you're out there solo, needing more partners to play with, come join! The only requirements for becoming a Monster are as follows:

1. You are 16+
2. You're reasonably affable
3. You're not cognitively impaired
4. You have a microphone

We have a strong core of gamers that branch out into other games, too. We play League of Legends,Ultra Street Fighter 4, CS:GO, Killing Floor 2, so if you only play SF4 on the side and wanna just join the group to game in general, come be a Monster!

TS: mchugemonsters.typefrag.com:5840
Fledgling Website : mchugemonsters.enjin.com/home

Me a monster? Sounds interresting...

A question: is your group steam based in terms of the games? Now that it's Summer holidays I have a few things on mind I want to do, such as modding, however I'm mostly free. I'm exactly 16, I sometimes rage and I can sometimes say a phew bad words, but it's not something that is out of my own control (if you were talking to the 12-year old me, that wouldn't be the case though). Not sure what you mean by "cognitively impaired" though. And yes, I do have a microphone. I've attached it in quite a weird way to my headphones but it's not like it's not working.

My steam account's nick is the same as my username here, so you can contact me through there or via PM on this forum.

As for the other games, I don't know whether I'd like to play them myself. I barely ever say no to platformers, but on other types of games I look more into how much liking I have into them, so really I don't play that many games.

I know I sound like a jerk, but why haven't the mods moved this to the server bulletin or the steam groups or whatever yet? Because, aside from me selfishly not having to see this thread, you guys could also talk more often here without feeling as self-concious.

I know I sound like a jerk, but why haven't the mods moved this to the server bulletin or the steam groups or whatever yet? Because, aside from me selfishly not having to see this thread, you guys could also talk more often here without feeling as self-concious.

hahaha I don't feel self-conscious. :D If it gets moved, fine. Otherwise, what's the big deal?

ALSO! Last night we were playing, and Deerclopse and hounds spawned at the same time. :o 

It was nuts! The hounds were barking so we couldn't hear the deeclopse growling. All the sudden they both raided us at the same. PANIC!!

Archived