It's "just" a skin on the Steam workshop though. Klei played on a modded server during the stream, and they mentioned that they aren't sure whether or not the character skins will be purely cosmetical.

Hei, that could be an awesome skin for Webber; Frogger! (if that's not what it already is).

The story:

A boy got eaten by a spider, becoming Webber. Then he got eaten by a frog, becoming Frogger. Le end.

May be each skin would have certain functions different that of other skins or the original skin? Say if the original Webber could befriend spiders and Frogger could be just neutral to spiders (but couldn't befriend them), though he could befriend frogs.

Also, I still think that spiders should be hostile to frogs and vice versa.

May be each skin would have certain functions different that of other skins or the original skin? Say if the original Webber could befriend spiders and Frogger could be just neutral to spiders (but couldn't befriend them), though he could befriend frogs.
I'd rather it be so they are just aesthetic or if they ever did do this have a option to just be aesthetic I also would like it if frogger had the spiders legs on his sides but as frog legs. :3

Archived