New mod: DJPaul's Sort Inventory

Shamelessly self-promoting my new DST mod that helps you sort your inventory, DJPaul's Sort Inventory.

It simply automatically sorts your inventory into a sensible order, and I've found it very useful in my own games, and hope it enhances other people's experiences, too. I'd love feedback; it's my first DST mod.

The mod is also on Github for any developers who want to take a look at the code, or offer any code review: https://github.com/paulgibbs/DJPaul-Sort-Inventory/

Just taking a glance at the code, it doesn't look like it has any automatic sorting? One thing that has always annoyed me is that if you craft a item you can end up with two stacks of the same (e.g. have one stack of 20 grass and one of 10, craft something that costs 10 grass it will pick the first stack it finds leaving you with two stacks of 10 that could easily stack). Would be nice if it sorted after crafting and such so you don't get these things either.

At the moment, you have to hit a keybind to get it to sort. Because the sorting has to occur on the server, I did not want to trigger the sort automatically every time a player picked up any item from the ground (for example) because that's a frequent action and I was/am worried about the performance implications of doing sorts so frequently, especially for a low-spec or busy server.

With regards to combing stacks, it doesn't do that because I couldn't find a way in the game to do something that would naturally result in multiple non-full stacks of items -- unless, of course, the player explicitly splits a stack. Your point about the crafting potentially using a sub-optimal stack is something I hadn't thought of (even though I kind of feel it should be an optimisation that the game should be doing itself), so I'll add it to the todo list. Thanks for making the suggestion!