Translate the game into spanish languaje

I live in México and I have PS4 and a PSVITA. I bought the game last year but the game does not have spanish subtitles,  Why? I dont get the full experience because I dont undestand a lot of things in the game.

Will it be a patch in the future with a spanish translation?

@Lampofulmine Though for him in particular it would be easier to learn English, what about all the other people and ones who might play the game same day?  Wouldn't you like it if they put in English and the language for Don't Starve was previously only Spanish?  Put yourself into somebody else's shoes.

I think Spanish would be great I speak it and it would be very nice and get more people to play the game.

@GalaxAgondor, i was saying that cause I'm not a native english-speaker by myself. I do speak english, german, french, spanish and ultimately italian which is my mother language. I wasn't saying its not a good idea to translate the game into different languages, I was only pointing out that there's a very little chance that Dev's would ever dedicate time to do that anytime soon.  

More than that, I find that DS its a really good game to learn english; the fact that you can match words to objects you see in the game makes it easier for your brain to assimilate those words. 

I'd love to see this game translated in italian but i don't think this will be done even in a 5 years time from now.

I think you should learn english, is not difficult! Besides, you don't need a wide vocabulary to understand Don't Starve. It isn't an RPG with long dialogues or story. Almost everything is intuitive.

Hola, pienso que deberías aprender inglés, no es muy difícil, al menos lo básico. Además, no necesitas un gran vocabulario para entender el juego, casi todo es intuitivo, no es como un RPG que tienen mucha historia y largos diálogos.

Por cierto, de donde eres? yo de Monterrey! Podemos ser amigos?

What a shame. I don't get it. They have time and resources to port the game to Nintendo Wii, they have time to  bring the game to PS3. But they dont have time to translate the game into to spanish language. Dont forget that they have time to release DLC's and expansions of the game.

@Lampofulmine I'm asking this because in my PSVITA game there are options to change  the game into several languajes, but there is not spanish option.

@dvdmorar Soy de Sinaloa, por cuerto, y si podemos ser amigos, cuando quieras. =)

Alexis sobres, cuál es tu correo?

What a shame. I don't get it. They have time and resources to port the game to Nintendo Wii, they have time to  bring the game to PS3. But they dont have time to translate the game into to spanish language. Dont forget that they have time to release DLC's and expansions of the game.

@Lampofulmine I'm asking this because in my PSVITA game there are options to change  the game into several languajes, but there is not spanish option.

@dvdmorar Soy de Sinaloa, por cuerto, y si podemos ser amigos, cuando quieras. =)

Archived