Invisible, Inc. Pre-Release - NOW AVAILABLE

access_sm.png

As thanks for your support; beginning this Thursday May, 7th, All  Invisible, Inc. players will be given access to play the final release version of Invisible, Inc. before it's official release on May 12th.

With this new release, you will now get to experience all the new things we have been working on since our last Early-Access build, Including:

• Fully realized story and world including 2 fully-animated cinematics.
  • Over 1000 new lines of newly recorded voice over.
  • A massive balance pass on all the items and programs, and a few new items, augments and programs to round off the suite.
  • A new story based Final Mission.
  • 3 new starting programs which vastly change your playstyle.
  • 4 new agents, and a balance pass on existing agents, each with their own special augments and items.
  • A daemonic new enemy, in the new Plastech corporation.
  • World generation and gameplay options screen, where you can set the game up as you see fit.
  • Expert Plus mode -- for those who want the ultimate Invisible, Inc. challenge.
  • A revamped Endless mode with increasing difficulty as the days progress, up to difficulty 10 missions.
  • New music for every corporation, final mission, and more.
  • A giant upgrade to the UI, sound, FX and visuals.

We will be flipping the switch right after our Rhymes with Play Devcast at 3:30 PDT where we will be showing off the release version of Invisible Inc.!

Once again, a huge Thank You to everybody who joined us all the way from alpha, through early-access and soon to be release. We couldn't have done it without you.

May 7th?! God I have been waiting for this for so long. Haven't been playing just to be able to play the full game because when I play the Alpha I'm just thinking "God, I wish this was the release version right now" :razz: Thanks so much guys for this privilege and for bringing great games and being such a passionate company with the intent of actually making good games.

Love you guys, I probably never saw such a commitment to the community in other developers, you don't simply thank us you actually give us something and we definitely appreciate it. 

I'm glad to be here and thank you in return  :-)

Oh man, just in time to reinvigorate my excitement for this game! I'm super excited. You guys are awesome. A huge THANK YOU for treating us early access fans with such a treat. I cannot wait to get that the millisecond it's released!  :eagerness:

Oh btw, is our progress going to be wiped with this update and will we have the option to delete all our progress? Because I definitely prefer to start the release version with everything locked again just to give myself that novel sort of, starting over again feeling. It's what I did with Crypt of the Necrodancer. 

I can't wait like the rest, but why are there 4 letters colored blue and why do they conveniently spell out the word: "scan"?

fully-animated cinematics

programs which vastly
A daemonic new
 final mission, and

either i'm being too hyped about this release or there is something else...?

Staying up all night and day and night again for this release I see, lol.

It sort of works out ok for me. Klei updates are usually around 7pm GMT my time. So I would be at home fed and washed waiting "patiently" for it :)

Now it's time to feel ashamed for everyone, who was blind like me: probably it was here all the time since PAX 2014

I used Gimp to make it straight and readable, but there was a picture at Klei Store all the time, damn >_<

It looks like C++ code in the background.  It doesn't really look significant, but you never know.  It looks like code to allocate a certain number of "groups" into memory.  It could be that they just copied some random code from the game and pasted it back there to look cool, but what makes me curious is that each block of code you see is just a copy of the same code, and while each one has either its left or right side cut off, you can piece them all together to get the full code.  It almost looks intentional.  The only problem is that we don't get the bottom of the code.  Just under Deckard's forearm, you can see the ends of some of the lines.

Just in case someone wanted to see the code, I pieced it together.  Here's all I could get before it cut off at the bottom:

struct group_info init_groups = { .usage = ATOMIC_INIT(2) };struct group_info *groups_alloc(int gidsetsize){   struct group_info *group_info;   int nblocks;   int i;   nblocks = (gidsetsize + NGROUPS_PER_BLOCK - 1) / NGROUPS_PER_BLOCK;   /* Make sure we always allocate at least one indirect block pointer */   nblocks = nblocks ? : 1;   group_info = kmalloc(sizeof(*group_info) + nblocks*sizeof(gid_t *), GFP_USER);   if (!group_info)      return NULL;   group_info->ngroups = gidsetsize;   group_info->nblocks = nblocks;   atomic_set(&group_info->usage, 1);   if (gidsetsize <= NGROUPS_SMALL)      group_info->blocks[0] = group_info->small_block;   else {      for (i = 0; i < nblocks; i++) {         gid_t *b;         b = (void *)__get_free_page(GFP_USER);         if (!b)            goto out_undo_partial_alloc;         group_info->blocks[i] = b;      }   }   return group_info;out_undo_partial_alloc:   while (--i >= 0) {      free_page((unsigned long)group_info->blocks[i]);   }
Here are the pieces of code just beneath Deckard's arm:
...o *group_info)...fo->small_block;...ks[i]);
From the first block of code, I made an educated guess at what came just before them (not that it makes a huge difference):
...group_info *group_info)...group_info->small_block;...group_info->blocks[i]);
That's all I've got.

Code and stuff.

Yeah, that probably doesn't mean anything. A lot of the text in the posters are just random snippets of game code. Still might come in handy though, idk. Right now we're just trying the barcode on everything/asking people to try the barcode on everything.

Archived