Vita, crashes and patches.

It's been awhile since I last played this game on the VIta and I gave up on it last year December. I picked it up again and started over and Now I remember why I stopped Playing. So many god damn Crashes and Lag.

I can't walk across a map to reveal the fog without it crashing from the autosave. If it's not that it's the random generation of Items or creatures that come into play that cause lag Followed by a crash. Dropping down to spelunk crashes. Let's not start on the Rock Lobster populating and causing a Unholy amount of lag and ( have you guess what Follows next?) YUP, CRASHING!

Has there been any kind talk as to when and IF a patch will be released to the Vita for Stablilty? Or has this game been like BL2 and forgotten and Nobody gives a Flyin' flip about it and/or refuses to do anything about it?

It's been awhile since I last played this game on the VIta and I gave up on it last year December. I picked it up again and started over and Now I remember why I stopped Playing. So many god damn Crashes and Lag.

I can't walk across a map to reveal the fog without it crashing from the autosave. If it's not that it's the random generation of Items or creatures that come into play that cause lag Followed by a crash. Dropping down to spelunk crashes. Let's not start on the Rock Lobster populating and causing a Unholy amount of lag and ( have you guess what Follows next?) YUP, CRASHING!

Has there been any kind talk as to when and IF a patch will be released to the Vita for Stablilty? Or has this game been like BL2 and forgotten and Nobody gives a Flyin' flip about it and/or refuses to do anything about it?

What is wrong with BL2? That game was made well and had a crap ton of DLC released for it. Also I play DS on Vita and have never experienced any issues with it. Maybe your Vita isn't working properly. I can't imagine why you would be experiencing "lag" on a game that doesn't support online play other then for the reason of your Vita having some issues. 

What is wrong with BL2? That game was made well and had a crap ton of DLC released for it. Also I play DS on Vita and have never experienced any issues with it. Maybe your Vita isn't working properly. I can't imagine why you would be experiencing "lag" on a game that doesn't support online play other then for the reason of your Vita having some issues. 

LadyAzure, im on my 2nd vita and the game still freezes when too much itens, mobs are on the screen,

my last vita happens this too.

your vita is the SLIM??? mine is FAT.

LadyAzure, im on my 2nd vita and the game still freezes when too much itens, mobs are on the screen,

my last vita happens this too.

your vita is the SLIM??? mine is FAT.

Yes I got my Vita on day of launch... and it works just fine.

I've sent my vita in THREE times to have it looked at and fixed. Sony Sent me another Vita Slim to replace my first one. If it was the vitas fault I'd be contacting Sony. Other games that I own Run fine With the exception of BL2.

So it's working Wonderfully for you LadyAzure, Congrats I'm moderately happy for you. But, As you can see By MY post the game doesn't exactly work for me.

Who gives a Flip if a company gives you a "Crap ton of DLC" if none of works properly or at all. BL2 has way too many issues to list here and I'm not here to talk about it.

I have to side with LadyAzure here. Except for the game crashing sometimes (but honestly not that often) I don't really know too many issues. Then again, that might just be because I'm not all that picky on frame rates.

The only moments I really notice slowdown is when I get assaulted by 36 killer bees at once, or when Pengulls decide to set up camp around my home base.

Archived