Sometimes I Draw Don't Starve Stuff

I just wanna confuse everybody who has shipwrecked on this topic with your face first, it is very erotic to me. The first mess of lines I dumped here was the first rabbit I had hit on the road in a long time. There was a bloody period of a few decades where I totally lost my voice. I was taking people under and put no effort into my own appearance, but UltimaZix-ly those horses weren't what I truly wanted to work out to. I am banned from taking more fart classes for my fourth minor, but for the previous semester I got a beak from a madge, so I can recieve free psychological treatment, which includes my dolan dak drawings.

Remember, I'm always here to remind you guys that Willow is both the best character AND the sexiest one <3

Willow is hot.

post-203416-0-49611700-1436208752.gif

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 4

Willow is hot.

monkey_sass.gif

the first thing my eyes landed upon was "fart classes" and I immediately thought "crap, did I write "fart" instead of "art? Dang it..." but then I realized what was going on, read the whole thing, and had a good chuckle.

also screw you because I totally meant to make that awful, easy joke and still forgot to

Can I have request?

Don't you mean "may I have a request?" *snicker snicker*

Yes, of course! However, since I just got to London for the semester, it may take me awhile to actually get around to it.

Also if it's too hard for me I'll probably take some liberties and make small changes. But I'll try my best to keep it as close to what you ask as possible!

Also if it's a really gross or weird request then I'm just going to draw a picture of everyone laughing at you for asking for such a thing.

also I really like the strike-through formatting, if nobody has noticed yet.

edit: I wrote "your" instead of "you" like, 3 times in here. let's blame it on jetlag...

Edited by MikeyMusic
  • Like 2

Guys

It's been nearly 3 months since I dissappeared

HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN??

post-623523-0-25931600-1449617076_thumb.

I'm in love with Piper, Fallout 4 is so good

Okay so some explanation:

I've been studying in London for the past 3 months. I really didn't think I was going to be that busy because I'm never busy back at my regular school... boy, was I WRONG. I enjoy it so much here. I joined a band and have been really involved in a lot of music stuff. Unfortunately, that meant that everything else (art, gaming, etc...) fell by the wayside. I have been playing Warframe and Fallout 4 recently but in general I've not been gaming as much as usual.

I often thought about this topic and kept wanting to come back, but have just been too tired to even whip something up. However, knowing that my break is coming up has recharged me a bit. So I think I'm gonna give this another shot, and hopefully over the winter break I'll be back at it, making arts for daysss

The "No" part is... well, I'm still here in London. I have music AND final examinations to worry about over the next 2 weeks. But then I'll be back in the US, with nothing to do but game and draw. So yay for that! But yeah, I most likely won't have any time within the next 2 weeks to make anything, but I'll try to get right back into it after that.

post-623523-0-59306100-1449617077_thumb.

I haven't played shipwrecked yet, but I bought the DLC the moment I saw it was on the Steam store. Looking forward to playing it later on!

• Like 8

IN THIS TOPIC, MIKEY DOES 2 THINGS:

1.) DRAW WILLOW

2.) DEMONSTRATE HIS LACK OF UNDERSTANDING FOR BASIC ANATOMY

But what of Balgruuf? :grin: Anyway, glad to have you back-ish!

post-623523-0-08160400-1449801154_thumb.

in the words of Vinesauce's own Vinny: "What have I done?"

(seriously the dude says it at least once every stream, I love it. If you haven't watched before, look up "Mario Bros Corruptions" and click any of the vinesauce videos)

MikeyMusic does music, why am I not offended? I wonder, I wonder...

We're so happy for you! :wilson_smile:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So uh, not to be vain or anything but uh... why did my topic-follower count go to 0? Was it because the topic was inactive for so long?

post-623523-0-86763300-1449801294_thumb.

My drawing style has once again drifted. I get bored of drawing things the same way for too long.

Why is everybody just so on board with Chester? Like, nobody freaks out about him, but he's clearly an unnatural entity

Actually, how come nobody in this game freaks out about anything?... I mean they get pretty spooked once the shadow creatures show up but being honest, if I saw a tall bird, or even a small bird, I would probably just die right then and there from sheer terror.

post-623523-0-04768400-1449801294_thumb.

I draw a lot of pictures of Willow being sleepy because I always wait until I'm sleepy to draw. lel

-----

oh god I just looked at the way I formatted this post. It's so obvious that I have ADHD, this whole topic is a mess. I'm such a mess. MESS

• Like 1

Mikey, there are a great many theories about WX78 beinf formerly human, remember those pajamas with the flap in the seat, how bout WX78, with one of those? ie butt sticking out.....robot indeed

post-623523-0-81305000-1449969577_thumb.

thinking about character theories made me realize that I really only care about Wilson, Willow, and Maxwell. As much as I appreciate the other characters, I can't bring myself to care about them. WX and Wendy I care about sometimes simply because my friend plays as them a lot, so I have that little bit of attachment to them.

Also I'm gonna post some non-DS stuff here just cuz this is most likely the last thing youll see from me until my break starts (one week, woohoo!)

post-623523-0-70332500-1449969698_thumb.

post-623523-0-83902400-1449969706_thumb.

post-623523-0-46663500-1449969707_thumb.

I started listening to David Bowie this week and MY GOD I love it. I should hate it, given the type of music I've hated before, but I love it instead. I made this for my friend Wes because I can. It has nothing to do with Wes from Don't Starve. Unless you want it to. But it really doesn't.

post-623523-0-53837600-1449969797_thumb.

Some character concepts I whipped up like 2 months ago but never did anything with. I might use them in the future, I particularly like the one in the tank-top. His name is Milo

aight aight study time and then taking-test-and-dying time I'll see you all soon lots of love Xx wish me luck

edit: jk back I made a comic about not being able to study im so funny heehee

post-623523-0-91412800-1449977118_thumb.

Edited by MikeyMusic
  • Like 6

A wild Mikey appears!

Winter Break used Warframe!

Mikey literally lost all motivation to do anything but play Warframe for a week straight!

It's super effective!

IT'S THE GRINEER

IT'S THE GRINEER

so yeah if anybody here plays warframe, hit me up. I've been obsessed with the game this past week and a half, finally taking the game seriously.

post-623523-0-87845300-1451620622_thumb.

a drawing can be whatever you want :-)

post-623523-0-55081000-1451620623_thumb.

Happy new year! 2016! Technically I still have an hour until it's the new year, but whatever I'm not waiting an hour to say it lololololol

k later guys n gals im gonna go play warframe and watch X-files

• Like 5

Finally got around to playing shipwrecked and let me tell you I've officially been shiprekt

i'm sure that joke has already been made im sorry

I'm having fun with it, and I'm avoiding looking up anything to help me. I kinda blew a lot of the surprise for myself when I started playing DS because I looked up a lot of stuff. This was primarily because I was playing DST with a friend who knew more than me at the time, so I figured the quickest way to catch up was through the wiki.

Not this time though. This time I'm learning

no matter how many times I die

no matter how many times I lose everything

no matter how many rising tides put out my fires

no matter how many palm tree backpacks I accidentally burn

no matter how many raft sink

no matterSOMEBODYHELPPLEASE

post-623523-0-66834700-1452407304_thumb.

It's been a long time since I've played as anybody besides Willow... maybe I'll start trying some characters I've never touched before.

• Like 6

school started again and I started playing more DS and I really want GOH Willow... but still, all the drops I've got so far have been pretty lucky. I actually haven't got many of the common drops :x

ps_doodles20.thumb.png.241a8676b54b869cf

EDIT: Needed to add something that isn't Willow to the thread for once, have so wilson being weird

ps_doodles21.png.e309c0b61875634b59fbbb0

Edited by MikeyMusic
  • Like 6

Been a bit since a did a do. Diddling a doodle for yoodles, toodles.

ps_doodles22.png.ff5c6ace23cf35a3ef777d0

Toodles as in it's probably gonna be another week before you guys get another picture out of me because I'm a jerk college actually gets hard your junior year. All you pre-juniors take note. Unless you're studying any kinda science or med. Then I feel sorry for your irrational decision to cause yourself such pain with such a painful major. Also if you're in highschool still, listen to me; don't do medicine. Or econ. In fact, only do Computer Science and Art. Because those are the only majors I can actually speak for. can college be over?

also to anybody who isn't from the US, Junior year is the 3rd year of university

can you tell I started watching Filthy Frank, b0ss?

• Like 8