tumblr_mlejpc8G7t1r94e9jo1_500.gif

Citadel Servers is now offering Don't Starve Together Reign of Giants hosting! We offer from 6 to 64 Player servers in Europe, USA and Canada at the affordable price of $1.19 | £0.79 | €1.09 per slot.

Our Locations:
USA
New York, Nevada, Kansas, Vermont, Texas, Washington, Florida, California, Georgia
Canada
Montreal
Europe
United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland
Oceania\Australia
Sydney
Asia
Singapore

us.gif | fr.gif | ca.gif | gb.gif | it.gif | de.gif | nl.gif

Order for a year and get 10% off your order!

We have a promotional discount avaliable, using the code DST10OFF This will give you 10% off your order. ( This applies to monthly, quarterly, 6 months and yearly payments.)

Don't Starve Together Dedicated Server Features:

• Instant Setup ( Get playing in minutes!)
  • Full FTP access.
  • Easily accessible configuration files and log files.
  • Fully Moddable servers, define\create your world the way you want!
  • Web Console.
  • Steam Update button.
  • Up to 64 Slots\Players.
  • Option to password servers.
  • No Branding.
  • Start/Stop/Reinstall your server at a click of a button.
  • Fast & Friendly Support via a ticket system.
  • Tutorials and articles in our Chester Knowledgebase.
  • World and Configuration Backups
  • Whitelist server support
  • DST: RoG Beta

150px-Beefalo.png

With all of our dedicated servers running ECC high frequency Ram with Intel Professional grade Xeon Servers, your server performance should never be a concern. All servers are connected to atleast a 1Gbps uplink to achieve low latency.

All the staff at Citadel Servers are willing to help and support you if you have questions or something stops working. Buy your server now with near instant set-up! If you have any questions before purchasing contact us at CitadelServers.com

Click here to Order Your Server

Citadel Servers Team
https://www.citadelservers.com

So I decided to give this a try, having also set up a dedicated server with the other provider listed here.

I have to say Citadel Servers is okay.  The sign up was quick, and the setup of my account went very fast once PayPal got them their pounds.  I did have some initial issues with port conflicts getting it running, but it was literally 7 minutes from when I submitted my trouble ticket to when their tech (SilverKnight) was on it.

In case y'all don't realize it, seven minutes is a pretty good response time.

It did take some more poking on their part to resolve the issues, which included the fact that I wanted to run multiple servers off the same server token.  But in just over an hour they'd resolved all of them and the server was running and joinable from a game client.

So if you're in Absimiliards Backyard (not my Lair) you may thank Citadel Servers for their excellent work in getting you a place to play DST.

Thanks Citadel guys, well done so far, I approve and appreciated your help.

Hi! 

I'm looking for a server to hot me and at least two of my friends who are kind of spread out. I'm in Michigan, one of my friends is in colorado, and the other is in Brazil. I was wondering if your servers would be able to handle that with a relatively good ping rate? Thank you!

Hi! 

I'm looking for a server to hot me and at least two of my friends who are kind of spread out. I'm in Michigan, one of my friends is in colorado, and the other is in Brazil. I was wondering if your servers would be able to handle that with a relatively good ping rate? Thank you!

Hello Bremo,

You and your friend in Colorado will get good ping if you order from Canada, I'm not too sure if your friend in Brazil will. One thing we do offer is a three day money back garantee with game servers. So you could try it out and if your not happy, just contact support!

Kind regards,

Citadel Servers team.

Hello. I was wondering where in Canada is the server.

Thanks.

The Dedicated servers we have in Canada are in a datacenter in Montreal, which provides good coverage for both Canada and USA being so close to the border.

Kind Regards,

Citadel Servers team.

Thought I'd note that I've converted my server (Absimiliards Backyard) to be an ROG Beta server via that button.  The whole process took no more than a minute or so and was literally a push-button affair.  I probably didn't even need to down my server manually first and bring it back up manually after, though I did.

All in all, very easy, very clean.  Thx Citadel.

How does the server cope with 32 players?

Hosts Id tried before we're dying once the server reached 3-4 players with bad hosts warnings..

We cannot guarantee a full 32 Slot server would be very stable due to the development state of a early access game and the resources required however we have clients that have servers with 20 slots that are running fairly stable with mods.

If you have any issues we are happy to help resolve them in a timely manner and if we cannot come to a resolution we can offer a 3 day money back guarantee.

I would love to see some servers somewhere in the central U.S.

Right now people I would be playing with would be in LA and spread throughout the U.S.

I see you have some now in Vermont, but its still far from ideal, I'm surprised there aren't more companies offering servers; however the game is still in early access / beta so it makes some sense.

I would love to see some servers somewhere in the central U.S.

Right now people I would be playing with would be in LA and spread throughout the U.S.

I see you have some now in Vermont, but its still far from ideal, I'm surprised there aren't more companies offering servers; however the game is still in early access / beta so it makes some sense.

Hi there, we are in the process of expanding our operation to support other locations in the US and other locations in the world. We are now offering Kansas as a US Central location as of today.

I'm curious, what does the (Unprotected) mean and why the extra cost for servers in Kansas?

Also is there an Ip address or something I could test to see what my groups relative ping to one of your servers is in Kansas?

I'm curious, what does the (Unprotected) mean and why the extra cost for servers in Kansas?

Also is there an Ip address or something I could test to see what my groups relative ping to one of your servers is in Kansas?

Hi there,

Unprotected was an error generated when setting up the location in our billing platform, it has been removed.

Our Kansas location is more expensive to run than our other locations and so the additional cost exists to makeup the difference.

You can ping one of our servers in the datacenter, i will PM you with an IP.

Ordered a server from Citadel Servers yesterday and it was setup fast, was not sure what to do with server token but got a reply within minutes about how to set it up and then saw a guide how to to do, really appreciate the help guys!

Could you PM me an IP I could ping of a french data center please? I was considering renting a server, but as they weren't UK hosted I didn't proceed with the order.

Thanks

Certainly, we have sent you an IP to ping, our French servers are in Paris\Northern france which provide fantastic ping to western europe. I have PM'd you.

Hi,

Where are your Canadian servers located? Thinking of getting one but worrying about the distance between me and the server, do you have an IP to ping?

Our Canadian servers are located in Montreal, Canada, I have Pm'd you an IP to test our servers there.

Hi,

Where are your Canadian servers located? Thinking of getting one but worrying about the distance between me and the server, do you have an IP to ping?

I get great ping in Montreal, since it's in my backyard pretty much :D

Archived