Weak Queens For webber

So I was Recently Playing as Wilson, Planting eggs and Waiting for tier 3.Then A spider Queen Came and laid a Nest which I killed.Then the Spider left and In about 1.5 days, then It made a egg and disappeared.I destroyed it and Over Time I realized It was So Under Powered and Boring. I got Webber, then Got queens And made them Because I thought They Would Keep roaming to protect me but then After a little it became a tier 1 nest. I hate this Feature Because It makes Spider Queens So Under Powered And from tier 3 It Becomes a weak tier 2 and 1.What I'm suggesting Is that Spider queens Don't Become a Weak Tier 1 and Go Roaming Across the World forever and every 3 days it Plants a new den. This Would make waiting For a spider queen much more profit able as webber, And playing as Wilson With spider queens Making more spiders and Dens More Threatening, Making Killing the queen almost a order.Please Make This Feature Get In the Game So It Makes Killing queens More of a order and A little more Stronger rather than just making a tiny den and getting silk.as webber If a Deerclops came the spider queens would always be their to protect me. Please Make This Feature Created.

post-509054-0-98185100-1423462976_thumb.

Archived