Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

We had a black out and I couldn't upload this pic on time ;A; but oh well

@menaathena and mobbstar You made my day brigther with those I can't help but my grin was long and could even reach my ears reading your posts~ hilarious! 8D

What do you think they are talking about and why Wilson covering Wendy's ear? (I was thinking of hopes and ghosts) ahah

Willow: "Why did you put Abigails flower in a metal body?!"

Wilson: "Sh! It's meant to be a suprise."

EDIT

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 2

We had a black out and I couldn't upload this pic on time ;A; but oh well

@menaathena and mobbstar You made my day brigther with those I can't help but my grin was long and could even reach my ears reading your posts~ hilarious! 8D

What do you think they are talking about and why Wilson covering Wendy's ear? (I was thinking of hopes and ghosts) ahah

Willow: "I can't believe you ate the crow! She gave it a name and everything!"

Wilson: "Sh! She doesn't know yet! And if you had actually gathered food like I asked instead of burning down the forest I wouldn't have had to!"

Wendy: "I wonder where Edger went. I haven't seen him all day..."

Chester: *whimper pant whimper*

• Like 4

Willow: "I can't believe you ate the crow! She gave it a name and everything!"

Wilson: "Sh! She doesn't know yet! And if you had actually gathered food like I asked instead of burning down the forest I wouldn't have had to!"

Wendy: "I wonder where Edger went. I haven't seen him all day..."

Chester: *whimper pant whimper*

That poor crow ;A;" but true, made my night happy >w<

This was literally smacking my head over and over again >A> It's just I'm curious!! SO CURIOUS ON WHAT HAPPENED IN THE REAL WORLD. I WAS THINKING WHAT IF WILSON HAS A FRIEND WHO WAS A DETECTIVE OR A FELLOW SCIENTIST THAT'S STILL SEARCHING FOR HIM? so I made a little comic that get rid this awful and yet tempting ONE SHOT COMIC or a fanfiction! yeah, Im tempted to make one but nope, NOPE I need to focus on the manga >A>. *cries* *cries even more* I blame my brain for everything

missing_by_fruitloop_chan-d8j13x5.png

Hope you like this lil short comic page I guess, if you want me to continue just say so, because I need lots of practice on the Don't Starve characters as I slowly make the manga that me and geni working with ;v; <3

• Like 5

This was literally smacking my head over and over again >A> It's just I'm curious!! SO CURIOUS ON WHAT HAPPENED IN THE REAL WORLD. I WAS THINKING WHAT IF WILSON HAS A FRIEND WHO WAS A DETECTIVE OR A FELLOW SCIENTIST THAT'S STILL SEARCHING FOR HIM? so I made a little comic that get rid this awful and yet tempting ONE SHOT COMIC or a fanfiction! yeah, Im tempted to make one but nope, NOPE I need to focus on the manga >A>. *cries* *cries even more* I blame my brain for everything

Hope you like this lil short comic page I guess, if you want me to continue just say so, because I need lots of practice on the Don't Starve characters as I slowly make the manga that me and geni working with ;v; <3

That looks amazing, sound amazing, smells amazing.

If it helps, you don't owe your followers on these forums anything. If you need to take a break for (mental) health reasons, please do so!

Also, Geni is doing the story. Cool. Wilson will have a pet cat, I can see it already.

• Like 1

If it helps, you don't owe your followers on these forums anything. If you need to take a break for (mental) health reasons, please do so!

Also, Geni is doing the story. Cool. Wilson will have a pet cat, I can see it already.

Thank you ;v; I know that I don't owe anything but as an artist and a friend and a usual lurker in the forum. I usually ask this kind of things to at least give me some motivation on doing it and someone to talked with in the ideas and also help my Art block issues that usually comes around almost everyday. (and I need a dose of drawings everyday and it's unhealthy of me not to draw a single day) Throwing ideas here and there helps a lot in story construction and I just like to talk. (;v;)/ 

Geni is good script writer I can tell ya that. >v> 

Sorry that it didn't make sense ;A;

Personally, I've always enjoyed reading One Shots. So that's another person who is interested in that story above about a friend/colleague looking for Wilson. Although since your comic/manga with Geni* sounds like it is more fleshed out, I'd suggest you just draw rough panel drafts about this friend/colleague whenever you get the urge to draw another page about it. Getting it out of your system, might be a good thing so you can focus on your work with Geni*.

Then again, I'm just another lurker. As Mobbstar has said, you don't owe us viewers anything and if you need to take a break, please do so. No rush, loop no rush.

Cheers!

• Like 4

Personally, I've always enjoyed reading One Shots. So that's another person who is interested in that story above about a friend/colleague looking for Wilson. Although since your comic/manga with Geni* sounds like it is more fleshed out, I'd suggest you just draw rough panel drafts about this friend/colleague whenever you get the urge to draw another page about it. Getting it out of your system, might be a good thing so you can focus on your work with Geni*.

Then again, I'm just another lurker. As Mobbstar has said, you don't owe us viewers anything and if you need to take a break, please do so. No rush, loop no rush.

Cheers!

What he said^^

• Like 2

Aww, Thank you, that made me feel very happy in the inside ;v; I shall keep that in mind and follow your suggestions. Thank you guys so much for the support \(;w;)/ *gives you all a warm internet hug* 

I'll just make this a draft then cause I need to get it out of my system so bad so that I could focus on the lil manga project >w>) I'm gonna name the friend Wesker, cause he looks like a Wesker to me *is killed*

Read this Left to Right (<----)

wes_by_fruitloop_chan-d8j2c8p.png

• Like 3

I NEED TO DO THAT THANK YOU CAAATTTTZZ

@mobbstar thank you <3 

I'll just do a lil random drawing of characters here~ Well, still practicing on Wolfgang and Wickerbottom, they are seriously hard >A<

The awe of Wolfgangs moustache is indeed hard to capture artistically (may be because of the hair? idk I'm not an artist for good reasons). Willhelma looks fantastic though, I have to admit.

• Like 1