Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

Page 4

5_04_by_fruitloop_chan-d926d8p.png

I was having  hard time of making up a good sentence and the right words yesterday and when I read  osmRhodney's comment, it was better than what I thought~Thank you osmRhodney for your comment it help a lot :'D

Ahh the life of a freelancer >v> @L I could say his lab is dapper~ 

Edit: thank you Mobbstar for the grammar check plus educational grammar 8D 

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 11

Page 4

I was having  hard time of making up a good sentence and the right words yesterday and when I read  osmRhodney's comment, it was better than what I thought~Thank you osmRhodney for your comment it help a lot :'D

Grammar time with Mobbstar!

This time:

instead of "But aren't scientists have" try "But don't scientists have"

The reasons behind this are mysterious and obscure.

Actually, it's suprisingly simple: when another verb follows, use "do", if an adjective follows, use "be" (am/is/are). Not confirmed rule of grammar, no warranty. Warranty voids if broken.

EDIT: totally forgot to comment on the comic itself :wilson_dorky:

Cthulhu is going to eat Webber! Nooo! :wilson_cry:

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 1

Page 4

Edit: thank you Mobbstar for the grammar check plus educational grammar 8D 

Glad I could be of some service. ;3

Gentleman Scientist is a term often confused in this community for someone just being a gentleman and scientist. When all it simply means is 'Independent Scientist'.  The more you know!

Loving where it's heading. Spooky Night Watcher is forever spooky.

Page 5

5_05_by_fruitloop_chan-d9275cj.png

Have you been so scared that you are jist paralyze from fear?

Oh,yes.1 time,i was open my door.And there was that stray cat i feed everytime he comes,and now he just sometimes comes and lying in frony of my door.That one faithfull day,he just randomly ran out with a speed of light.He scared the crap out of me.My heart missed a beat,almost faint(litterally).And paralyze for a fraction of second

Never really froze from a nightmare but I get plenty where my breathing stops.

I usually wake up gasping for air and hope my heart will stop pounding.

Jeez...now that I think about it...Some of the hallucinations in game would be a terrifying thing to suddenly see pop up if you're sleeping.

Mmmmm, sleep paralysis...

• Like 2

Page 6

5_06_by_fruitloop_chan-d92bquk.png

Ah sleep paralysis, I hated that :T I think there's a treatment on sleep paralysis? Lemme research that and maybe I'll make a did you know facts with Wilson about Lucid dreaming 8D. Oh yeah the shadow monsters are really real. Well more like shadow people. I think that they live in a second dimension 8D

I have plenty of experience when I froze in fear one was that awful dream of me dying from a shadow man when choking me to death and the other was when I was in the hospital when I look at the blood pack just travel to the tubes. I dunno but maybe I have hemophobia (fear of blood) but I don' think so? Hmm. Maybe I have a fear of blood flow.

Also, it's almost there! The one who will meet Wilson and Webber next :3 Oh and Shadow monster will drag Wilson in the darkness 8D

Edit: Thanks Kastar for correcting me ;v;

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 8

Here's a kid Wilson with a poppy flowers on hand ;v;

sadwil_by_fruitloop_chan-d92fc6p.png

I'm just sad today... that's all

So today my dad just talk to me about my mom and her might be last wishes and request. He said to me that he has been thinking about her. He knows that she wanted to go home in our hometown but the travel is 5 hours and it was impossible because she was hanging on her life and he might be thinking there might be something else. So yeah, by that time, she couldn't talk because she was heavily breathing through her mouth and her tongue was barely functioning. We wouldn't know her last wishes. 
  • Like 8

Here's a kid Wilson with a poppy flowers on hand ;v;

I'm just sad today... that's all

So today my dad just talk to me about my mom and her might be last wishes and request. He said to me that he has been thinking about her. He knows that she wanted to go home in our hometown but the travel is 5 hours and it was impossible because she was hanging on her life and he might be thinking there might be something else. So yeah, by that time, she couldn't talk because she was heavily breathing through her mouth and her tongue was barely functioning. We wouldn't know her last wishes. 

It sure can't be wrong to just spend some time with her.

This may be rude, but can she write? ,_,

It sure can't be wrong to just spend some time with her.

This may be rude, but can she write? ,_,

;v;

She is unable to write ever since the cancer, due to the lack of hemoglobin/blood on her system, her hands were shaky and can't even draw a straight line. She was by that time conscious and yet unconscious at the same time because of the high acidity that is on her blood and affected her brain. She is awake but comatose. Not like those comatose people who their eyes are close but hers are wide open btw

woa,that is deep and sad.

Btw i just watch.Monsters inside me.A show about parasitic infections.That show just increased my insecure to the next level.I don't know why i even watched that show

That will give me nightmare