Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

In a way, no, the spider's mouth is hard to draw so I modified it a lil with spiky teeth 8D

No, I meant the lore... supposedly, Webber was eaten (was tried to be eaten) by a spider whole but it couldn't... and now it's said that webber and the spider are coexisting (both being alive)... so when he was eaten, did he move around and adjusted himself to accommodate the mouth like in the last part of ABC's of Death - Zygote: (warning: watch at your own risk)

Sorry for the disgustingly awesome vid O__O

But Look! Laman Loob para sa Dinuguan!

*pukes*

*faints*

Edited by Asparagus
  • Like 1

Asparagus Oh you mean like that? Thank you for the warning >v> Dont worry, I've watch too many gores in my life that I'm already used to gore.

When I read Webber's story, I really picture out something like that when he said that he and the spider are one. Maybe it took him time to adjust on the spider's body, maybe months or years to perfect it :0 (Webber and the spider's mouth are not the same, although, in my theory is that their brain synchronized, It's really hard to explain ;;A;; )

@ImDaMisterL Lol Markiplier pfft. In a way webber is like a doctor and a nurse to wilson now XD I'll make him be cute and very useful :3

• Like 1

Is he going to do that mouth-breathing thing life savers do? Ewwwwww.

Mr. Skits X Wilson fan fics

Hmm... sharing of shadow abilities to heal faster, resulting in Wilson getting a little bit of magic powers which ensues more shenanigans in the future? hahaha :3 I'm sure it's not :3 or is it? hueheuhue)

O__O

• Like 2

@Asparagus Oh, you didn't say that! You gave them ideas, you fool! We're doomed now! WE'RE DOOMED NOW! DOOOOOMED!!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!

*evil giggle*

*evil laugh*

Buwahahaha!! Move over Maxwell X Wilson! There's a new fanfic in town!! 

• Like 1

• Developer

Deep conversations with Chester about life.

Webber: What do you think will happen now?

Chester: *pants*

Webber: Do you really think that?

Chester: *tries to catch a butterfly*

Webber: Thanks Chester, you're the best! You really helped me!

Chester: *tilts head to the side, then starts his hunt for the butterfly again*

• Like 1