Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

Last drawing for the night. Wilson and Willow~ I wanted a warm milk so badly for my throat TAT Oh well, Good night everybody and hope ya guys have an awesome day. :wilson_smile: 

Wilsons neck looks scary in the corner of my eye, but I love how Willows hair looks burnt.

• Like 1

If I were to make a manga of Don't Starve... Wilson may look like this while Wendy looks a lot like this ;v; but alas, I can't do any manga because I might need a writer to write the story while i'm willingly to make the pages. *sigh* I'm lazy at writing aha so anyways hope you guys like it ;v;/ @geni0529 thank you so much for that, I'm okay though, the cough is still there but at least it isn't hurting anymore ;v; @parrotoss Thank you so much~ ;w;  

doodddllee_zpsmdsannf4.png

• Like 13

Scary? o v o? I'm curious, please do explain, does it look like Wilson's head will detach anytime soon? OwO?

His neck is almost the same size as his body, that's why :p

If I were to make a manga of Don't Starve... Wilson may look like this while Wendy looks a lot like this ;v; but alas, I can't do any manga because I might need a writer to write the story while i'm willingly to make the pages. *sigh* I'm lazy at writing aha so anyways hope you guys like it ;v;/ @geni0529 thank you so much for that, I'm okay though, the cough is still there but at least it isn't hurting anymore ;v; @parrotoss Thank you so much~ ;w;  

Please draw a DS manga.

Please draw a DS manga.

I would love too,really! but I don't have enough time to write the script... I may make a manga if someone is willing to make the script and be the writer instead of me but yeah, I'm not forcing anyone so.... ( >v>"" ) I'll just have to hold unto that idea.

His neck is almost the same size as his body, that's why

ohhhhh!! ahah glad you noticed! I must apologize but this is really my style and well sometimes I can't control my style and it looked like the same size as his body (>v>) Thank you for pointing that out, I'll try to avoid that neck problem next time, thank you <3

Laundry day, house chores, the cooking ah so busy today. I'm just thinking, heck, I should draw Maxwell after this and it turned out good I guess ;v; I was just thinking of Maxwell the king, I was planning on putting a crown on him but I don't know how to draw a crown (>n>*)
williamp_zpsqey2v27b.png

I was suppose to color him but my hands died... so...

iconnnnee_zpsfjnq706r.png

Hope you guys like this and hope you guys have an awesome day ;v;

• Like 7

I would love too,really! but I don't have enough time to write the script... I may make a manga if someone is willing to make the script and be the writer instead of me but yeah, I'm not forcing anyone so.... ( >v>"" ) I'll just have to hold unto that idea.

I would be writer just to see that amazing artwork. ( plus when I get home I literaly have nothing to do but sit on my butt)

Edited by geni0529

Last drawing for tonight (• v • ) I've been randomly sketching Wilson if he was in my style manga version, sadly I have ruined him *cries* wilsonmanga_zpshfpl3ddr.png

Awesome work, @Theinsanefruitloop! I've also browsed through your tumblr feed and I'm really liking your artstyle. Your Wendys are equally awesome both in the anime style and original DS style. Hope to see more from you. Cheers!

Awww, thank you! <3 That warms my spirit so much ;v;

I would be writer just to see that amazing artwork. ( plus when I get home I literaly have nothing to do but sit on my butt)

You would? That would be super awesome! >w<!! Can't wait for the script then~ You can email the script to me in this email amheren@gmail.com Oh a side note, I will work on the manga if there's already two chapters of script ready, I just kinda work that way... sorry if I sound demanded, it's okay, don't feel a little rushed, take your time. I might be working on some character references for the time being ;v;

Also, we could talk about the story if ya want. Do you have a facebook or Skype by any chance? 

• Like 7

Last drawing for tonight (• v • ) I've been randomly sketching Wilson if he was in my style manga version, sadly I have ruined him *cries* 

Awww, thank you! <3 That warms my spirit so much ;v;

You would? That would be super awesome! >w<!! Can't wait for the script then~ You can email the script to me in this email [email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> Oh a side note, I will work on the manga if there's already two chapters of script ready, I just kinda work that way... sorry if I sound demanded, it's okay, don't feel a little rushed, take your time. I might be working on some character references for the time being ;v;

Also, we could talk about the story if ya want. Do you have a facebook or Skype by any chance? 

No I don't have a facebook or Skype sadly. But we can talk in a pm.

Wilson: "I got it! We can use the charged lightning rod, two batbats, some rope, sticks, and silk to build a flying machine to get us out of here!"

Willow: "That bird is trouble, I just know it."

Wendy: "Why is there confetti coming out of Wilson's hair?"

Chester: *pant pant pant*

• Like 3

HAha oh man I love that surprise attack tho.

I bet Wilson will have a slimy hair after that surprise attack 8D

Wilson: "I got it! We can use the charged lightning rod, two batbats, some rope, sticks, and silk to build a flying machine to get us out of here!"

Willow: "That bird is trouble, I just know it."

Wendy: "Why is there confetti coming out of Wilson's hair?"

Chester: *pant pant pant*

You just made my day more brighter~ 8D 

To get rid of my art block @A@ I'm sorry for the crappy art

Pretend that the crow could think ahah (I'm seriously going to use that little bird) What do you think The Crow, Wilson and Chester thinking?

Wilson: "Why did I even try to flap away like that?"

Raven: "Pff, grow some wings dude. And lose weight, please."

Chester: "I love pine cones!"

EDIT: Dammet Mena, you sneaked in sooo shortly before I posted. :p

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 1

We had a black out and I couldn't upload this pic on time ;A; but oh well

@menaathena and mobbstar You made my day brigther with those I can't help but my grin was long and could even reach my ears reading your posts~ hilarious! 8D

What do you think they are talking about and why Wilson covering Wendy's ear? (I was thinking of hopes and ghosts) ahah

argue_by_fruitloop_chan-d8itq5z.png

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 12