Weird maniac laugh at night

I heard an odd laugh as well in the background, it sounded like a short "Hahaha", just three, and in the timeframe of maybe half a second. I'm sitting here, paranoid as ever right now, and am thinking of going to a more... Colerful game, just for a little while... Yes, I'm a cowerd.

P.S: For some REALLY odd reason, I think I just heard a turkey when I know for sure, there is no turkey spawned in, also, the game is paused as I say that... I'm scared... S.O.S... I hate sound effects... I'm so dead... x_x

I heard an odd laugh as well in the background, it sounded like a short "Hahaha", just three, and in the timeframe of maybe half a second. I'm sitting here, paranoid as ever right now, and am thinking of going to a more... Colerful game, just for a little while... Yes, I'm a cowerd.

P.S: For some REALLY odd reason, I think I just heard a turkey when I know for sure, there is no turkey spawned in, also, the game is paused as I say that... I'm scared... S.O.S... I hate sound effects... I'm so dead... x_x

• Like 2

Even after reading all of these posts, I can't think of what audio in the game you are hearing....

not sure about the laughing but I definitely have heard a very feint type of scream, sounded like a female scream but not a scream for help sounded more sinister/demonic if that makes sense. I have only heard it maybe 3 or 4 times out f my hundreds of hours playing the game but I am certain that I wasnt imagining it. It sounded extremely far away when I heard it and left me feeling very eerie and uncomfortable. 

Edited by Spyro1

Me and my sister were chatting, the laugh that occurs when in complete darkness, not sure of any other factors, is most likely Charlie, as you see her fingers just before the laugh then you die.