Anim folder/Auto Compiler problem?

Ok, so. I used the extended sample character stuff and followed the tutorial to set up my custom character and such. And when I finished up and put my main art in the exported folder, the anim folder wouldn't compile and so my game would crash and I can't seem to find the issue after looking at guides and such. I would appreciate some help in figuring it out, and I can upload the file if wanted.

@PeterA Yea, everything looks like it should be working, but it isn't. I tried using the Extended character sample guide here, and tried using it with the Shovel Knight addon, hoping that a Steam workshop mod would work, but it didn't.

@DeltaDante, can you zip up your mod and upload it. If you don't want to share it publicly yet, can you upload it to google drive or drop box and send the link to that to me in a private message?

@PeterA, Alright, here's the files. I decided to put the modified Shovel Knight up, since I did best with that one, and here's another file that my friend ShiroCAT is having issues with as well. She tried comparing her files to Lukasai's as well and couldn't fix hers either. She would appreciate as well if you could take a gander at her file as well.White.zipDante Experiment.zip

Edited by DeltaDante

@DeltaDante I was having the same problem with my autocomplier not compilering .scml into the anim folder.However with the help of the forum I found out that a mod I got from steam was causing the compiler to crash before it to the .scmls. Perhaps you are having the same problem.

@Foxfaceninja Oh, that could be the problem. I guess I'll have to look through my DST mods to find it. Is it only DST mods though?

(After trying it by removing all other mods)

ERRR MEH GAWD, YAS! IT WOOOOOOORRRRRRRKKKKSSS

DANTE EXPERIMEEENNNT WOOOORRRKKKSSS

Edited by DeltaDante

@DeltaDante I was having the same problem with my autocomplier not compilering .scml into the anim folder.However with the help of the forum I found out that a mod I got from steam was causing the compiler to crash before it to the .scmls. Perhaps you are having the same problem.

As someone who was stuck with this problem for TWO MONTHS, the problem has finally been answered.

The culprit wasn't me or my computer, but a pesky out-dated mod! How Frustrating! :mad-new:

Anyway, I can finally compile things correctly now! THANK YOU!

Edited by rons0n