Witchin' Art

These are amazing! You've nailed the don't starve style fantastically. I really want to make a Charlie/Grue character now. I can see the code now!

As for WPH-ACII, the hair on the top right and the ponytails on the bottom left would look best imho.

I already made a game sprite draft a while back xD

tumblr_nie6y2i5mg1rrbltqo1_r1_540.png

I intended for her to be a multiplayer character, actually, who's main purpose is to sabotage the rest.

By day, she’s an ordinary character. At 50% sanity and whenever it gets dark, she turns into the Grue. Grue is really strong and has night vision (duh!) but gets damaged by all light sources. Whenever she transforms by day, she loses health but the light conditions switch to dusk, and at dusk she doesn’t lose health but it switches to night. (So everyone else knows **** is about to go down. huahahaha But mainly because I want to make the phrase “Goddammit, Charlie!” into a thing.)

She should also have some crazy extra spells requiring nightmare fuel, evil flowers and… swamp stuff. So she can summon creatures and shadow hands to damage players and steal their light. Ya know, the kind of sh*t that sometimes happens when you sit around the campfire at night?

Aaaand if a player manages to kill the Grue they do not kill the player Charlie but they are basically taking over the curse. Getting all the cool powers for… say, Wilson. (Hence the grue forms above.)

• Like 3

Considering the developer has indefinitely ceased working on it I don't see why not to take a stab at it.

Hmmm, okay. The fact that people tried and failed before kinda took the wind out of my sails a bit but my offer still stands. If you need sprites or anything let me know. Maybe we can do better than those who came before us. :D *insert epic quest prologue fanfare*

• Like 1

Hmmm, okay. The fact that people tried and failed before kinda took the wind out of my sails a bit but my offer still stands. If you need sprites or anything let me know. Maybe we can do better than those who came before us. :grin: *insert epic quest prologue fanfare*

I meant that you could try to find support by lifting the other peeps spirits again... Developement stopped on the previous attempt because the artist and coordinator gave up. If you can stay firm and willing to get it done, it should work out.

This is how I imagine DST to be... Yes, the silly squatting is essential to the disguise!

Aaand, Auto-Abigal in my own style. Kind of. Clothes are definitely better than the silly wood skirt.

Give me a W! What does that spell out? The Letter W! :highly_amused:

I can't mention her due to the forums being stupid. Try it yourself!

Also, with the red hue her eyes look like hearts :love_heart: