I would like to report of an abuse from the developers of don't starve.

ruo66

I just cant take it anymore.

Adventure mod changes me as a person making me angrier, bitter, crazier EVERY TIME I DIE!

today im in "cold reception" trying to progress and on day ******* 11 a tentacle out of NOWHERE kills me from the back!!!!!!! I almost punched my screen!

Why? why is it soo hard?>whyyyyyyyy

I'm tiring my best and WITHOUT using cheats or reading guides about the adventure mode but in this case, either i read the spoilers in the wiki or i'm gonna punch my screen!

But i keep coming back.Its because its addicting. i mastered sandbox mod, evolved my Strategies, and i want to complete the adventurer mod so i can start playing the DLC which is EVEN HARDER! god i hate and love this game.

This post accomplishes nothing. The developers made the game as they saw fit with the community providing feedback all the way along. The mechanics are fair and balanced. Others have succeeded in every aspect of the game.

If you can't beat a level, or succeed in some area, that is not the developers' problem, nor is it their fault. It has all been proven time and time again to be balanced, and while maybe challenging, everything is fair.

This is a rogue-like game down to one of the basic facts that if you die, you lose. It eats your world and kicks you out and you get to start over. That's how the game works. Some people like it, some do not. That you do not, or that you cannot succeed, is not "abuse". The developers aren't doing this to you. You aren't being singled out. There is no injustice here.

And besides any of that, at the end of the day, the game is how it is. YOU bought it. It's your problem now. If you suck at it, that's really just too bad, because it's your game now and you probably won't get a refund anytime soon. 

In short, deal with it. Either play a different game or figure out how to beat the challenges intentionally put in front of you. And whatever you decide to do, please do so quietly, without spamming the forums or making blind accusations for your own shortcomings.

This post accomplishes nothing. The developers made the game as they saw fit with the community providing feedback all the way along. The mechanics are fair and balanced. Others have succeeded in every aspect of the game.

If you can't beat a level, or succeed in some area, that is not the developers' problem, nor is it their fault. It has all been proven time and time again to be balanced, and while maybe challenging, everything is fair.

This is a rogue-like game down to one of the basic facts that if you die, you lose. It eats your world and kicks you out and you get to start over. That's how the game works. Some people like it, some do not. That you do not, or that you cannot succeed, is not "abuse". The developers aren't doing this to you. You aren't being singled out. There is no injustice here.

And besides any of that, at the end of the day, the game is how it is. YOU bought it. It's your problem now. If you suck at it, that's really just too bad, because it's your game now and you probably won't get a refund anytime soon. 

In short, deal with it. Either play a different game or figure out how to beat the challenges intentionally put in front of you. And whatever you decide to do, please do so quietly, without spamming the forums or making blind accusations for your own shortcomings.

Recommendation for you: Develop a sense of humour.

Archived