Maxwell and ruins

Anybody explored the ruins with Maxwell? Is it even possible since he has so little health? I'm playing with Maxwell my current game in which I wanted to do some ruins eploration (I did caves but never ruins) but I realized too late how low his health really is. Should I start a new game - which character would be the easies to explore ruins with? - or is Maxwell ok for ruins exploration?

Maxwell is the best character for ruins exploration.

His sanity regeneration removes the problems brought by insanity, therefore you dont need sanity giving clothes and have slots free for miner hat/ moogles and armour/ heavy clothes (if you are playing RoG you can freeze in caves).

Anybody explored the ruins with Maxwell? Is it even possible since he has so little health? I'm playing with Maxwell my current game in which I wanted to do some ruins eploration (I did caves but never ruins) but I realized too late how low his health really is. Should I start a new game - which character would be the easies to explore ruins with? - or is Maxwell ok for ruins exploration?

I only have explored ruins with Maxwell and I would think he is the best. What he lacks with health he makes up for with not going crazy. Also with a dark sword and armor he kicks major butt. 

Archived