[NY Wilderness (Dedicated)] We can live together!

Hi guys,

Just wanted to post my last experience on a dedicated serve with PvP on and a lot of griefers coming over and over (like on most servers I think).

That's two days in a row that I meet friendly people on this server (dedicated "NY Wilderness"). The day before yesterday, we built a good base. But when I logged in yesterday, it was gone...

No probs folks, let's build another one!

And here we were yesterday when I logged out:

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/28479596482737998/9DBA548911849E7491251DC8CFF8F13E0987B2C9/1024x576.resizedimage

My conclusion is that it is harder on those servers, which makes the game more interesting as it not hard for veteran players to survive in this patch.

And, people can still be friendly and non-griefing!

Feel free to come and see us! But I won't tell here where the base is :-)

Hi guys,

Just wanted to post my last experience on a dedicated serve with PvP on and a lot of griefers coming over and over (like on most servers I think).

That's two days in a row that I meet friendly people on this server (dedicated "NY Wilderness"). The day before yesterday, we built a good base. But when I logged in yesterday, it was gone...

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/28479596482737998/9DBA548911849E7491251DC8CFF8F13E0987B2C9/1024x576.resizedimage

My conclusion is that it is harder on those servers, which makes the game more interesting as it not hard for veteran players to survive in this patch.

Hey, I was on there with you earlier today!

This is the state I left the base in

I died on my 153rd day of living due to darkness, of all things :(

I decided to give the base a little present before I left, though :grin:

post-461118-0-66862200-1421400079_thumb.

Not pictured: the bees with a few dozen flowers a little bit below here.

Hey!

Really nice job! It makes me wanna come back and imprve it again :)!

Yesterday though, I've been killed by lags trying to farm beefaloos...

I'm not sure that the next time I'll log in, the camp will still be there. And not sure if the server will be reseted too.

But really, being killed after 50 days by lags sucks a lot... Although it's part of the online game...

Does someone know what are the rules for resets of dedicated servers?

Hey!

Really nice job! It makes me wanna come back and imprve it again :-)!

Yesterday though, I've been killed by lags trying to farm beefaloos...

I'm not sure that the next time I'll log in, the camp will still be there. And not sure if the server will be reseted too.

But really, being killed after 50 days by lags sucks a lot... Although it's part of the online game...

Does someone know what are the rules for resets of dedicated servers?

my speculation is this

Survival resets when everyone dies.

Wilderness never resets.

EDIT:

Status update:

The saplings and grass tufts got burned.

The flowers all got picked.

I'm not sure why I thought people could survive together. Every time they're given an opportunity to make a choice, they make the wrong choice.

Hi guys,

Dude, remember me? i was Spooky Sofa in that server (its TheChris1488 in steam now) I was the Willow.

Archived