[Down Until Further Notice][Compilation] All Suggestions, From Everyone.

okay, not sure if any of these have been suggested previously or not, i tried to read the first few psots about suggestions, but lack of sleep has my real tired, so i'm sorry if you've seen/heard these before, but i'm just going to post what i've thought of...Transportation, like a beefalo drawn cart (use a beefalo horn to lead a one to the built cart which would require boards and maybe gears for the turning of the wheels), or a bike (sticks and gears), bow and arrow weapons (silk and sticks for bow and maybe stingers or teeth and sticks and feathers for arrows) a Cook/Chef character, that can make a few character specific recipes or can't make wet goop (showing that his/her expertise in cooking always yields something tasty)

also a thought, i've seen alot of screen-shots of players' base camps, and alot of the go all out and decorating, like using carpet flooring and etc, what if we could use the shovel, or even the pitchfork, to 'dig up' the skeletons from boons and place them where we want to...

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah, and a touchstone counter, maybe that goes up in the right hand corner somewhere, shows you how many available (unused) touchstones you have...

Hello, I'm new to Klei forums, but I have mastered Don't Starve and I really love to play it, I cant wait for new updates, anyway, I have made a blog in which I added my gem/amulet/staff ideas, every day I will add 5 more ideas, meaning that will be a really really huge page with alot of ideas. Those ideas are highly detailed, even more than actual items on the wiki page. I was hoping for some members of Development Team to actually read them from time to time and then maybe implement some items based on my ideas, I really have alot of ideas and they are not crazy or unacceptable, they are actually logical and in the style of Don't Starve. Since I'm new to Klei forums, I dont know how to post suggestions so I'l just give you the link of the actual page, thank you. http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:66Jack66/Gems/Amulets/Staffs_Ideas

Edited by Jack66

I hope they add a sailing feature of some sort which will allow us to explore the sea and what's even better is if they make a diving suit item which will allow us to explore a new environment: under water. 

Who's with me on this idea? XD 

• Like 2

Hi everyone! My suggestion will be short... In game, sometimes you stuck with a monster, you have very little hp and you can not escape with running. I mean, there is no other option of dying. I think all monsters should give up after some running time :grin:

The second part of my suggestion is co op playing. I think you all agree with this opinion. playing co op would so much fun... Imagine that one player gathers grass and the other player collects berries. You should really think about my suggestion, everyone would love this idea... I hope you would check this :-)

Hi everyone! My suggestion will be short... In game, sometimes you stuck with a monster, you have very little hp and you can not escape with running. I mean, there is no other option of dying. I think all monsters should give up after some running time :grin:

The second part of my suggestion is co op playing. I think you all agree with this opinion. playing co op would so much fun... Imagine that one player gathers grass and the other player collects berries. You should really think about my suggestion, everyone would love this idea... I hope you would check this :-)

nah, i like it better as a single player game, and they already said that they are going to keep it that way,  :joyous:

OK Im sorry this new update is really pissing me off!!!!!!!!! i have either a log or somthing to gather right infront of me but my guy attacks somthing instead !!!!! gaaaaah wasting time also why cant i pick up all of one item like grass or logs at once now again wasting time having to put individual log in my chest or not able to make room in my invontory because it grabs 20 grass in stead of all 40... SO ANOYING  as well the bug net im pressing space bar to catch butterflies and it kills then with the bug net WHAT is that crap

did hounds get turned up i have them on less and i got them 3 times in 17 days is there somthing you do specificly that attracts them more?

Hi, just joined the forums and am loving this game. Too cool that we can suggest stuff, so here goes nothing.

Lunchbox that holds two or three food items and preserves them like the ice box

Paint (three berries and a corn) to mark trees. Making paths takes too long.

Hi, I don't know if someone from the don't starve team actually reads this but I guess I'll give it a go.

My suggestion is simple.

In wintertime, make fires melt the snow around. This will help emursion in the game and it comes in handy if you're decorating your camp and the snow blocks your view of where certain flooring ends.

Edited by Draciet