How did Maxwell go insane listening to that music...

How to be Maxwell:

1) Turn on Ragtime (not the fan-made remix)

2) Get someone to tie you in a chair

3) Sit and enjoy

4) Cry in loneliness, despair, and general lack of hygiene

5) Attempt to get outta chair, fail

6) ???

7) Profit!

Imagine that you were forced to listen to music that reminded you of a horrible time in your life. This is what Maxwell has gone through. He's been listening to that song for an eternity, strapped in that chair.  

Whenever I flew to Mexico last spring break and had one of the most uncomfortable experiences of my life, I heard So Happy Together by The Turtles probably thirty times. It was there when I got on and off the plane, when I was waiting in the airport, on the Airplane's music system, everywhere. When I almost managed to leave that hell of a country, I missed my plane by five minutes, had to take one back to Monterrey, and guess what? That song was playing.

If I ever hear that song now, I (no joke at all) gag and tear up a little bit.

Maxwell has heard that Ragtime for an ungodly amount of time. The music that marked the beginning and end of his life. Anyone would go insane.

Imagine that you were forced to listen to music that reminded you of a horrible time in your life. This is what Maxwell has gone through. He's been listening to that song for an eternity, strapped in that chair.  

Whenever I flew to Mexico last spring break and had one of the most uncomfortable experiences of my life, I heard So Happy Together by The Turtles probably thirty times. It was there when I got on and off the plane, when I was waiting in the airport, on the Airplane's music system, everywhere. When I almost managed to leave that hell of a country, I missed my plane by five minutes, had to take one back to Monterrey, and guess what? That song was playing.

If I ever hear that song now, I (no joke at all) gag and tear up a little bit.

Maxwell has heard that Ragtime for an ungodly amount of time. The music that marked the beginning and end of his life. Anyone would go insane.

What's wrong with Mexico? ;-;

Archived