Looking for fun people to play with

hey guys not sure if this is where to post this kind of thing but i see some others like it so i thought i would try.

Since don't starve together recently got open beta released i have been really wanting to play with other people on it and see what funny things could happen. Unfortunately my friends either don't have don't starve or don't like it so I don't have anyone to play with and going on with randoms so far has seemed pretty boring because the worlds are always stripped and you don't have anyone to talk to (ie. voice chat) which is what doing the multi player things is kinda ll about. 

SO if anyone is doing an LP or just does normal get togethers then I would like to join in. I am from the US West which means I am on PST time zone but for the next couple weeks time is not an issue so any EU people for someone to play with is welcome. Also have the common voice chat programs (skype, team speak) and a mic.

Hey dude, Same with me, My friends aren't to interested in Don't Starve, If your willing, I could get you on skype, and we could do a play through of don't starve, perhaps even become friends haha.

Steam: ProVantis, it is the one with also known as: Fox The Pirate Fox :3

Hey guys, if yall are still lookin for some more player I'd be willing to join up. Steam name: PatMasta

Hey guys, if yall are still lookin for some more players I'd be willing to join up. Steam name: PatMasta

Hey guys, if yall are still lookin for some more players I'd be willing to join up. Steam name: PatMasta

Archived