Dleowolf

[Tutorial] Using Extended Sample Character Template

585 posts in this topic

good everyone, I have a problem, I made this mod,

20170511172317_1.jpg

but when I wanna load my map never load it only showme this screen,

20170511175718_1.jpg

If someone can help, I would appreciate

This video is amazing! Thanks Sabeku! You explain the steps pretty well! This mod is also really good for beginners like me! But uh, how do you add abilities e.g. Night Vision, Stronger, No sanity loss etc

Hello! So, I have created two characters with this mod template, which is outstanding by the way. When I try to enable either of these mods separately, they work perfectly!! However, when I try to enable them both in the same game, it crashed and closes he game. How can I fix this? Thank you

Sorry but can you do a sample sword/item template? pls

Posted (edited)

whenever i try to use my mod for dont starve together, it crashes for some reason? i've been working on it for forever, too

Edited by butlerkitties
needed more info

Hi @butlerkitties, welcome to the forums!

Create a new topic in the DST Modding section posting your code and crash error message so someone can take a look.

Hi @Ellittest, welcome to you too!

Looks like your mod is for DST, so I'd advise you to also post in the DST Modding section.

And welcome to you too, @LetsboxtheFox!

Create a topic with your code and error message in the DS Modding section or DST Modding section accordingly.

I have a question. i want my character for DST to have a item in their inventory ( like willow has her lighter and bearie. ) But i have no clue how.. Please help.

untitled_by_lazybluheadquarters-dbfb2ix.Hey! I'm having issues with the prefabs for DST, as far as it mentions here. I am slightly confused and I've tried fixing it myself, but it still works just the same. I'm lost since the folders are where they're supposed to be and are also renamed as the character? Capitalizations I'm pretty sure are correct, since I've checked multiple times.

This is the only problem I've stumbled across and I'm wondering how I could fix it, please?

I've edited inside the prehab, but the only thing I had edited was the sanity max.

Posted (edited)

How do you add starting items to your custom character?

Edited by ShinyMimikyu1355j

I know the guide literally says don't mess with the dimensions, but my character's hair is too large, is there any way to get the hair to be in the right place either by changing the pivot points or some other means(preferably). If not the case, could someone explain how to edit pivot points, I have the equation

"New

Spoiler
Spoiler

There's nothing here I just don't know how to get rid of spoiler tag on mobile.

Pivot = (OldLength*OldPivot((NewLength-OldLength)/2))/NewLength"

How do I find the Old Pivot and how do I add the new pivot to the right place? And would I do the same equation for both Length and Width to get an (x,y) point and make that the new pivot point?