Shared Maps Option?

Also think that there might be an item that Works as a "SOS" so that all players can find you when you use it, such as a flag (throwing something into the air for at last about 10 sec), and a message to the players.
 I have signal fires that accomplish this in my Global Positions mod. That being said, I'd love to see something like that in the game officially, too.

I have signal fires that accomplish this in my Global Positions mod. That being said, I'd love to see something like that in the game officially, too.

If Klei add the "party", I really think I should have something like SOS, so if you are in danger, there is a way to show. But as in real life everybody would see, I think on the game, everybody need to see.

I think the mod for showing the player icons on the world map is kind of sufficient as far as it goes for a survival game. In addition the idea of a map table to share maps with each other in game would really be super nice. So one can go on a scout mission while others are gathering stuff.

Archived