* Reign of Giants

* Caves and/or Ruins

* Adventure Mode

* Woodie

* Wes

* Wigfrid

* Webber

* etc.

Now you can stop burying actual threads with redundant questions.

Thank you, an Administrator needs to pin this and give J192 a cookie right away because this is so freaking true right now and so that I can stop flipping so many tables.

Also, put in Linux and Mac support. Those are now being annoyingly asked for too.

lumping lemor?

When is reign of giants being added?

Stuff from RoG is being added over time, like in the 'Stuck in the Middle with Ewe' patch, the Warg was added. And soon after that, non wooden thing Maxwell biomes were added.

I just can't wait for the seasons and giants <3

Edit: Wait, your not serious, are you?

I'm there with ya, W.

Well,

Back to my shed it is then...

Huh?! How did yoy even understand what he was saying... Sorry, The Letter W, your post is just makes no sense what so ever that it has to go on YGS of jacksfilms (jk). But seriously, what are you saying? O_o

Huh?! How did yoy even understand what he was saying... Sorry, The Letter W, your post is just makes no sense what so ever that it has to go on YGS of jacksfilms (jk). But seriously, what are you saying? O_o

I have no idea what she is saying either. I'm just going along with it for no real reason. And irmi, W is a girl.

Archived