Looking for DST Uk Friends!

Well this went quicker than expected :D

Basically, I don't have anyone to play with, and I'm not so keen on just hopping on a random server invading peoples games - everyones got their own niche, and unfortunately everyone I started playing DS with have drifted away.

So, I'm looking to find other UK players (purely because of the Ping issue at the moment) and perhaps play on a server with some of you?

I don't know if anyone is doing Skype when playing or TS, or pretty much how any aspect of this game being multiplayer would work, but that's half the fun I guess.

So if anyones got any server they wouldn't mind me hopping onto, making a few new friends, trying to survive the seasons together, post here?

My Steam is mr_squares if anyone wants to add me on there and chat a little further, or even on here.

Not sure if anyones going down the route of 'whitelisting' or applications for servers yet?

Anyway, thanks for taking a read :D

Just managed to login but couldn't find any servers (guessing because everyone is overloading the place) So started my own just to see if anyone could see it. I am a UK player :-)

Well that didn't work, in DST's words i am a bad host. Still looking for a server with a playable ping.

I don't seem to have much trouble with joining american servers lag wise- but I'm more than happy to join an British server if someone starts one. :D

I'm in the midst of creating a Hunger Games style arena world at the moment, and don't mind if people join :)

Archived