Anything goes and fire

So as I was searching one day for a game to join I found one called "Anything Goes". Obviously this was a pvp server and I had been itching to destroy some of my fellow don't starvers. So I joined and as it was anything goes I chose Willow because I would have a special weapon that others didn't. So I joined as Willow and asked where everyone was so we could all fight to the death. They refused to tell me and mentioned that they were all too afraid to fight each other. Little did they know that I was a great tracker and followed their signs of destruction (picked grass, chopped trees, etc.) until I found them.

As I came upon their base one of them yelled "You followed me!" and after figuring out how to attack each other the battle ensued. I had no armor and was against 2 Wilsons and a Wolfgang. The Wolfgang charged first so I pulled out my trusty lighter and whacked him. He instantly was set on fire and continued hitting me while i kept hitting him with my lighter. After this first fight I realized I didn't have to continuously hit my enemy but instead hit and run while they burned. While Wolfgang burned I then went for the two Wilson's. They figured if they both attacked at the same time they could kill me easily, but they were wrong. I set the one on fire and then the next. While this was going on Wolfgang came back and I proceeded to relight him on fire. This time killing him. I then focused my attention back on the Wilson pair and set one on fire again killing him. The second Wilson got wise at this point and ran but in my focus on the Wilson's I noticed that Wolfgang had revived with an amulet. He was angry and we proceeded to battle once more but this time with the armor that they had all dropped. He was quickly dispatched and I went searching for the lone Wilson. I quickly found out that he was the owner of the server and threatened to ban me for my lighter but I reminded him that he said anything goes.

As I searched for him I realized that from the battles previous my life was quite low and that I wouldn't survive another. But lucky for me I found a touchstone and proceeded to eat some monster meat to get rid of the remaining health. I then used the touch stone and picked up my items having slightly more health than before. As I ran around looking for Wilson I decided that I still needed more health and went looking for spider glands.

While doing so I found another Wilson who had not yet known my "talents". I proceeded to bash him with my lighter once more but he must have realized from the text previous that I would kill him and he took off. We chased each other for days, me with my lighter and him in fear. Eventually I realized that I was going to starve and hoped that he would first. Then the hounds were unleashed. They chased both of us, while I chased him. Eventually I had to get some food or would perish but now with the hounds chasing me I wasn't able to stop for long enough and didn't have enough life to fight one of them. I then died by said hound while trying to get something to eat. Sadly no one was at this point willing to revive me. So I chose to create a ghost army and kill them all. I never was able to find them however and eventually the owner closed the server.

Nice job, you showed the server owner that the name of the server actually counts :razz:. Also, as a wise man once told me, paragraphs are your friend here in the DST Tales of Life & Death subsection.

*woman :3

Awesome story btw. Now I know who to play as if I want to join a pvp server and wreak havoc xD

*woman :3

Awesome story btw. Now I know who to play as if I want to join a pvp server and wreak havoc xD

Thanks! Its people like you who make taking the time to write those stories worthwhile :D

Also glad to see active females in the forums,  DS, and gaming in general :p

Archived