Some essential changes...

I started this post because I think the game is very easy, once you arrive to the day 100 and already have a ready base loses a bit of difficulty. I have some ideas of things that would help improve this, for example: over time the character gets older and this makes it difficult for some tasks. It could also happen that the character get tired of a certain food to eat more and she lost her food value. Furthermore the character just lose damage is very basic, depending on the type of animal the damage could be different, for example the spider could poison you and bites of bees could leave you bloated, preventing you from doing certain tasks. And of course basic needs, thirst and disease could not miss. Sorry my English, I am Brazilian and I'm using google translator :encouragement: !

Somebody, please make an ocean mod, would be perfect!

That would just be frustrating, not challenging. Although, I do agree that you shouldn't be able to reach infinite amounts of days once you reach Day 100.

A better solution would be revamping farmable stuff such as honey, crops, twigs, logs, etc.

Still thinking about the hunger level that 'll get up. The more you eat, the more you"ll have to eat and maybe you'll become fat/thin, forcing you to eat more or to do " exercices " like walking around or smth like that ^^ . Also I think food should give you less hunger if you eat this same food every time. Just to force you to eat varied food. I like the idea of getting old :p

Archived