[Help] DST assets (builds)

I'm trying to polish up a character mod I've been working on for a while, and, in order to make him DST compatible, I'll need to give him a ghost form, and a new set of emotes. Obviously so, I'll need a default player character's ghost build to doodle on, and Wilson's emote list (his atlas, just up to date with the faces).

I know DryIceFox's "Coraline" mod has a ghost build, and Dleowolf's "Extended Sample Character" mod has the emotes, but the ghost build for the Coraline mod is very blurry and low-resolution (not insulting DryIceFox, pretty sure it wasn't her fault), and I'd still like to see Wilson's emotes to get an idea of what the original faces look like to model after. Anything you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Well, did you try to disassemble the atlas files?

I don't have DST just yet, but I should be getting my keys soon (maybe, hopefully). Looking at it in hindsight, I could have just waited until I got my keys, then picked apart the files I needed like I've done with literally everything in the data folder, but I guess the sooner I get the parts I need, the faster I can get the mod done before my keys arrive.