Please nerf the Ewecus

In truth, I did not quite understand what I was doing, but I believe that whatever was going on was quite unfair.

In an attempt to find a Koalafent, I stumbled upon this atrocity. Not knowing what to do, I (Wolfgang) beefed up and started swinging. Needless to say, Mighty Wolfgang was taken down quite simply.Considering that Mighty Wolfgang can single-handedly take down Deerclops, that's something to think about. It's not really that he's strong, but it's that it can pin you down with no escape from his/her barrage of kicks. I personally think that if he kicks you, you should break free of the nasal trap immediately, since he'll be ready for a new shot soon after.

Even still, turning one of your friends into a punching bag makes it seem like they designed this boss to be dealt with in a special way. Any other monster is able to be simply killed by yourself with enough patience and timing or preparation. This one just requires friends,

Anything you don't know how to do is difficult. If you don't realize you should kite a koalefant, it'll probably kill you. I think one of the best parts of this game is figuring out how things work, so I'm not going to explain what I know about the ewecus.

Me and four other people swarmed a ewecus and killed it in seconds, I was the only one to get mucus'd and no one got hurt. That ewecus was really easy.

Archived