KaStar's Don't Starve Fanart Scirbbles

Poor Willow </3 Wilson needs to put on some armor and exercise far more caution. Or any caution. At all. xD

Maybe we should call Wigfrid in to build him one of her helmets. Or better yet, call Wigfrid in and demote Wilson to camp-keeping. No more fighting for you, Higgsbury. Although on the other hand, then there wouldn't be much opportunity for hurt/comfort Willowson... hm...

• Like 2

Wow, it's been a while.

Hey guys, I just wanted to throw a update on this thread and let you know why I've been MIA.

For started, I moved into a new apartment! That took most of my time; for planning, packing, moving, setting up, and getting back on my normal work schedule. Secondly, work has been keeping me busy ('duh), and those are the two main reasons I haven't been updating my comic or adding anything on here. Sorry about that. ^^;

I still want to continue my Don't Starve comic, 'Giant", and I still wanna doodle more Don't Starve related stuff. I did get the new DLC for the single player game (thanks to an awesome person on Steam) and I've been having a lot of fun with it so far! Klei has done it again!

So yeah,that's what's been going on. I hope to start work again on my comic soon. Later!

• Like 6

F2KDkQb.png

Being busy sucks, you guys.

I haven't drawn these two in forever, so here's a doodle of them enjoying some ice cream. I love the fact that ice cream is the only cold thing Willow likes. XD

Edited by KaStar23
  • Like 10