An addition to a previous suggestion. Vargs!

Hi again peeps.

If you guys remember I originally started a thread suggesting that Vargs should accompany Hounds in regular hound attacks for DST, please see that thread here: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/34341-wargs-part-of-hound-attacks-multiplayer-balance-idea-included-option-4/ leave a comment and don't forget to vote.

Well as you all know we will be able to ride beefalo in DST. Beefalo are very nippy creatures so travelling the lands of Don't Starve will be a piece of Dragon Pie. What I want to add to my original suggestion is that Guardian pigs should be able to ride Vargs so we can have epic PvE battles, Lord of the Rings styleee!

Or if not have Varg riders, then at hound mounds an alpha Varg can spawn and at least have some kind of monster give us Beefalo rides some challenge.

I wonder if throwing spears and or bows will be added in the future to make battling on Beefalo more fun than it sounds riding them.

Hi again peeps.

If you guys remember I originally started a thread suggesting that Vargs should accompany Hounds in regular hound attacks for DST, please see that thread here: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/34341-wargs-part-of-hound-attacks-multiplayer-balance-idea-included-option-4/ leave a comment and don't forget to vote.

Well as you all know we will be able to ride beefalo in DST. Beefalo are very nippy creatures so travelling the lands of Don't Starve will be a piece of Dragon Pie. What I want to add to my original suggestion is that Guardian pigs should be able to ride Vargs so we can have epic PvE battles, Lord of the Rings styleee!

Or if not have Varg riders, then at hound mounds an alpha Varg can spawn and at least have some kind of monster give us Beefalo rides some challenge.

I wonder if throwing spears and or bows will be added in the future to make battling on Beefalo more fun than it sounds riding them.

Warrior pigs would never be able to ride Vargs, due to the program's code: all pigs are hostile towards hounds. Hounds are related to Vargs and Warrior pigs are in relation to Pigs, so that can't work out.

Warrior pigs would never be able to ride Vargs, due to the program's code: all pigs are hostile towards hounds. Hounds are related to Vargs and Warrior pigs are in relation to Pigs, so that can't work out.

IKR, it's completely impossible to change the code.

Hmm...very true. Well I propose new shadow riders be introduced (adds to the story). Basically they are Maxwell summons sent to kill anyone who dares enter his world.

Archived