A Digital Drawing

Well I mean slow in general, not my art thread. Are there very many people on this site in the first place?

Yes there are, but only about 10% of the people ever say a word, and then theres those who only care about DST and those who only look on the off-topic section, altho there are quite some who check all/most forums/subforums. 

Also people tend to care/comment more on the art threads of those who've been here for longer, 'Some Art :D' and Raven's comics for example.

For me I mostly just tend to silently puke rainbows (and likes) on some arts, very rarely actually commenting unless I have something actually intereting/funny to say.

Also just saying, I love your avatar, it seems to go well with pretty much any post I can think of.

• Like 2

Yes there are, but only about 10% of the people ever say a word, and then theres those who only care about DST and those who only look on the off-topic section, altho there are quite some who check all/most forums/subforums. 

Also people tend to care/comment more on the art threads of those who've been here for longer, 'Some Art :D' and Raven's comics for example.

For me I mostly just tend to silently puke rainbows (and likes) on some arts, very rarely actually commenting unless I have something actually intereting/funny to say.

Also just saying, I love your avatar, it seems to go well with pretty much any post I can think of.

Well thanks for the info, it's a shame how quiet it is.