• Yes
    • No
    • Peanuts.
  2. 2. Pancakes?

• Waffles
    • French Toast
    • Cereal
    • Peanuts.

1nce upun a tim, I wuz givin a cupy of Don't Starve, thuh copi had blud on it and Wilusn, Willoh, Woofgeng, Wendee, WX-78, Whickerbuttom, Woody, and Saxwll wer all ded and n grevs. Thi onli juan aliv waz Wes. I poot thuh gaem in muh campootah nd it gev meh a code, 2 yoose n Stem. I strted oop stem and poot een thuh see dee cude. eet gav mi DS nd DST coods. I liiked bek @ thuh box nd saww a not frum thuh previus ownr.

It red:

"Dear Person, if you read this, this game has something wrong with it, I don't know what, but Wes is trying to say something but can't. I can't choose Wilson, or Willow, or anyone. Something's wrong with it. I don't have much time anyhow. I'm almost dead, I'm very hungry, and going partially insane. Just about everything here wants to kill me here. Every time you get hurt, you get hurt. Everytime you go hungry, you go hungry, every time you die, you go to their world..."

Eet wuz signd bai Kevin Forbes, nd all of thuh develupurs of Don't Starve (excupt Mark, hii isnut reel).

I turned on the game and all of a sudden, I felt different. I went to go pick Wilson, but I couldn't because I could only choose Wes.  I chose him and when the game started, I got an opening with some robot that was shaped like Maxwell. He called himself Saxwell, I think.

It said:

"Say pal, you're screwed, no way out, I should just kill you right here and right now, I killed all your friends, I cut of Maxwell's head and now I've become him. I killed the Developers (except Seth and Mark because they're being help hostage) too and I will kill you too."

I was given a spear and some rod. It had a radio on it so I played a bit of marco, polo. I found a thing, it was by a farm, I grabbed the stuff, left and continued.

But then I was stopped by a giant beast called the Bearger. He said "Die."  He slapped me and I felt it through my computer. It hurt so much that I ran off, leaving him in the dust.

I then found another thing, guarded by Asparagus, I grabbed it hit it, and run. He shouted "Git off muh lown.", honked and I left.

I came across another, a box, it was by another spear, guarded too. By a Deerclops. He said "MY THING >:c" and hit me. Unfortunatly, he was really tiny, and I poked his' eye and he cried. I took his' thing and ran off. I came across another thing guarded by a Dragonfly, and he said "You can have it, I don't like this anymore, and gave me a ride to Saxwell, who was by the wooden thing.

The Dragonfly gave me things and left. He gave me a Thulecite Club, Thulecite armor, and a hammer. I beat up Saxwell's clockworks and Saxwell said, "You want this?, you can't have it." and punched me in the chest. I hit him with the hammer and he hit me. Im nearly ded. Then Mark threw Seth and Seth killed Saxwell with his' weakness, a potato cup.

I thanked them and put the thing together. Mark lifted off a mask revealing, HE WAS SAXWELL! We lifed Saxwell's mask and it was ACTUALLY MARK! "HAH, I FOOLED YOU." I escaped and then met Saxwell again. He said "Git gud" and killed me. Im now ded.

1nce upun a tim, I wuz givin a cupy of Don't Starve, thuh copi had blud on it and Wilusn, Willoh, Woofgeng, Wendee, WX-78, Whickerbuttom, Woody, and Saxwll wer all ded and n grevs. Thi onli juan aliv waz Wes. I poot thuh gaem in muh campootah nd it gev meh a code, 2 yoose n Stem. I strted oop stem and poot een thuh see dee cude. eet gav mi DS nd DST coods. I liiked bek @ thuh box nd saww a not frum thuh previus ownr.

It red:

"Dear Person, if you read this, this game has something wrong with it, I don't know what, but Wes is trying to say something but can't. I can't choose Wilson, or Willow, or anyone. Something's wrong with it. I don't have much time anyhow. I'm almost dead, I'm very hungry, and going partially insane. Just about everything here wants to kill me here. Every time you get hurt, you get hurt. Everytime you go hungry, you go hungry, every time you die, you go to their world..."

Eet wuz signd bai Kevin Forbes, nd all of thuh develupurs of Don't Starve (excupt Mark, hii isnut reel).

I turned on the game and all of a sudden, I felt different. I went to go pick Wilson, but I couldn't because I could only choose Wes.  I chose him and when the game started, I got an opening with some robot that was shaped like Maxwell. He called himself Saxwell, I think.

It said:

"Say pal, you're screwed, no way out, I should just kill you right here and right now, I killed all your friends, I cut of Maxwell's head and now I've become him. I killed the Developers (except Seth and Mark because they're being help hostage) too and I will kill you too."

I was given a spear and some rod. It had a radio on it so I played a bit of marco, polo. I found a thing, it was by a farm, I grabbed the stuff, left and continued.

But then I was stopped by a giant beast called the Bearger. He said "Die."  He slapped me and I felt it through my computer. It hurt so much that I ran off, leaving him in the dust.

I then found another thing, guarded by Asparagus, I grabbed it hit it, and run. He shouted "Git off muh lown.", honked and I left.

I came across another, a box, it was by another spear, guarded too. By a Deerclops. He said "MY THING >:c" and hit me. Unfortunatly, he was really tiny, and I poked his' eye and he cried. I took his' thing and ran off. I came across another thing guarded by a Dragonfly, and he said "You can have it, I don't like this anymore, and gave me a ride to Saxwell, who was by the wooden thing.

The Dragonfly gave me things and left. He gave me a Thulecite Club, Thulecite armor, and a hammer. I beat up Saxwell's clockworks and Saxwell said, "You want this?, you can't have it." and punched me in the chest. I hit him with the hammer and he hit me. Im nearly ded. Then Mark threw Seth and Seth killed Saxwell with his' weakness, a potato cup.

I thanked them and put the thing together. Mark lifted off a mask revealing, HE WAS SAXWELL! We lifed Saxwell's mask and it was ACTUALLY MARK! "HAH, I FOOLED YOU." I escaped and then met Saxwell again. He said "Git gud" and killed me. Im now ded.

1.0/10- IGN

Needs More Nuptup- Nuptup, Nuptup Weekly

...nope.avi - Engie

That's a bit of a jump over a ravine, don't ya think?

I don't know, I think it's just a Hoppip, Skiploom, and a Jumpluff away... O__O

You won't fool me Simon!!

Now...

GIT OFF MUH LOWN!!

@XirmiX

Warning: The image you're about to see was made in response of a flame war. This image should never be taken seriously as it is made for comedic value. If this offends any users( such as XirmiX, who is in said image) please know I do not mean to increase his' anger. He is a user on the Klei Forums, who despite being rude sometimes, and making anarchist posts, I respect him (as I do with much of the users who I know on these forums) So please, everybody, he does mean well. I can tell.

O5clRNo.png

If you read this, keep in mind that XirmiX, has called me, and other users a-holes, for having higher star ratings on our accounts. This is very irrational, as he has said some very good things and brought up good points. He has also gotten salty at me mixing the word "Conspiracy" and the word "Anarchy" together and using them for the same context. I suggest to reduce his' salt, you go check out his' profile and possibly give him a higher rating than 2 stars. He doesn't deserve it, no. But it should make his' day, and he is sure to suspect a thing. If he asks, direct him to this post and tell him it's a joke.

And yes. This is in relation to this status update. I recommend you should read this to get where I'm coming from: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/statuses/user/297964-greenglacier/?status_id=10819

LZ0Nj5j.jpg

So, because I recently got a webcam, I got the idea to make a thing and post it online via me capturing it and then publishing it to places like deviantart or imgur (tbh, I post more images to imgur because it's easier that way).

I'll link @Weirdobob's flufficorns here: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/41037-weirdobobs-thread-made-of-yarn-or-sumthin/page-37#entry633119

Archived