Spoiler

IMG_0728 (Edited).JPG

"Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask"

Spoiler

deletthis.png

Original^

IMG_0724 (Edited).JPG

Doodle^

This first one is a redraw, the MS Paint one is included for reference. DLEET THIS

Spoiler

IMG_0722 (Edited).JPG

Only the ones who were on the Discord last night understand. Also if your @Chris1488 you'd understand.

Spoiler

IMG_0723 (Edited).JPG

Tried to draw a face of Percy, would look like this

Spoiler

Image result for percy the small engine face

Fun Fact: This was also my profile icon at some point, it's a good face to me.

Spoiler

IMG_0725 (Edited).JPGIMG_0726 (Edited).JPGIMG_0729 (Edited).JPG

More gun stuff.

Spoiler

IMG_0727 (Edited).JPG

Pyro's emotion sheet I guess.

Spoiler

IMG_0733 (Edited).JPG

That's that page

Spoiler

IMG_0734 (Edited).JPGIMG_0730 (Edited).JPGIMG_0731 (Edited).JPGIMG_0732 (Edited).JPG

Pyrowatch does not exist.

Spoiler

IMG_0743.JPG

This one is one I'm doing for my ceramics class. It's an Astroneer character. It's obviously not finished, and much more progress has been made on it since this was taken but I like it.

BTW, here's a link to the game, it's got a bit of fps problems in the current update (that are supposedly being ironed out through testing along with some of the game's bugs, and the update train for the game is really slow), requirements aren't too intense but hell if I know anyone's toaster can run it. Oh, and the soundtrack for the game is super chill.

Spoiler

IMG_0746 (Edited).JPGIMG_0747 (Edited).JPGIMG_0748 (Edited).JPG

Pyrowatch stuff Filled up the entire page of that.

Spoiler

IMG_0749 (Edited).JPG

Spoiler

IMG_0750 (Edited).JPG

Spoiler

IMG_0755 (Edited).JPG

M E M E S

Spoiler

IMG_0754 (Edited).JPG

I'm really getting into drawing guns I think I'm becoming a school shooter (jk pls dont ban me joe)

Spoiler

IMG_0753 (Edited).JPG

If you couldn't tell I drew this one too close to the other one.

Spoiler

IMG_0752 (Edited).JPG

Tired Pyro is tired

Warning: My post may contain a bit of symbolism, and is technically a political cartoon. If you don't like other opinions, then I advise you not to read this.

Quick draw: 

Spoiler

IMG_0762 (Edited).JPGIMG_0759 (Edited).JPG

Context:

This comic is about Social Justice Warriors and the "Jontron is a N**i" situation. What happened was Sargon of Akkad, a anti-SJW Youtuber got banned on Twitter for sh*tposting. Sargon livestreamed it on Youtube, and Jontron joined the Google Hangout (yes, they used Google Hangout to talk). Keep in mind, Jontron never forces political opinions in his videos but he did give his opinion on Donald Trump and his overall opinion on U.S Politics. People, outraged by Jontron giving his own opinion then cried and called him a N**i. In reality, they were censoring him by calling him a N**i and giving him no ground to stand on since he had this differing opinion.

I hope I don't get banned over using the symbolism I did, I censored as much I needed to in order to make my context clear and understandable without it being any longer or much more confusing. 

School thing:

Spoiler

Front:

IMG_0763 (Edited).JPG

Back:

IMG_0764 (Edited).JPG

I redid the little backpack he had to look more like the one in-game. He also now has the power meter and two solar panels on the side. As you can see, it's still pretty far off from looking closer like the one in-game but hey, progress.

Archived