Don't Starve's Maturity Rating

J192

Actually, i would say this game is not very suitable for young children (even with 'childish' fairy tale picture graphics) partially is due to some of its horror elements. and the storyline.

Especially when your sanity is dangerously LOW, with headsets on. I doubt most kids can cope with that as it is actually quite disturbing. Its like a horror element idk.

And the twisted but interesting ending of the storyline. It's the total opposite of what most fairytales end as "They live happily ever after. The end." I don't know if children will actually like that ending.

So overall, i won't say this game is not suitable for as it will teach children the bad things blah blah blah...... it's more like due to the creepy horror element implemented in it (low sanity thing) and the questionable appeal of the storyline ending (to children).

UNLESS parents and the child are totally fine with it, then sure..... Why not?

Can you give a quote of (I'm assuming you are talking about Willow or Wendy) where you found the "canonical" age?

dontstarveresources.tumblr.com/post/89061535598/j-tomama-once-again-posting-this-info-i-got

Okay, you were talking about Willow. I understand now. Still, Wendy is still (presumably) a minor.

Well, it's quite obvious that she is a minor. I just don't like people shoving their "willow is 6yrsold cus she has tedi boer lololol" BS down people's throats.

Well, it's quite obvious that she is a minor. I just don't like people shoving their "willow is 6yrsold cus she has tedi boer lololol" BS down people's throats.

Sounded like quite sensible BS to me a minute ago. I mean come on if you portray a character with a teddy bear it stands to reason what you want to say about that character is that it's still a child. (Unless drawn with obvious adult features, which Willow certainly is not.)

Anyway I stand corrected. So there's one underage girl and tentacles in this game, my sincere apologies.

Archived