[Need Help]Prefab not spawn.

Thoong

i try to make it spawn a hound tooth but it doesn't.

here the script.

local assets={Asset("ANIM", "anim/shuriken.zip"),Asset("ANIM", "anim/swap_shuriken.zip"),    Asset("ATLAS", "images/inventoryimages/shuriken.xml"),    Asset("IMAGE", "images/inventoryimages/shuriken.tex"),}    local prefabs ={    "houndstooth",}local delchance = 0.5local dropchance = 0.5local function OnEquip(inst, owner)     owner.AnimState:OverrideSymbol("swap_object", "swap_shuriken", "swap_shuriken")    owner.AnimState:Hide("ARM_carry")     owner.AnimState:Show("ARM_normal") endlocal function OnDropped(inst)    inst.AnimState:PlayAnimation("ground")endlocal function OnUnequip(inst, owner)     owner.AnimState:Hide("ARM_carry")     owner.AnimState:Show("ARM_normal") endlocal function OnThrown(inst, owner, target)    if target ~= owner then        owner.SoundEmitter:PlaySound("dontstarve/wilson/boomerang_throw")    end    inst.AnimState:PlayAnimation("spin_loop", true)endlocal function OnHit(inst, owner, target)    local impactfx = SpawnPrefab("impact")    if impactfx then   local follower = impactfx.entity:AddFollower()   follower:FollowSymbol(target.GUID, target.components.combat.hiteffectsymbol, 0, 0, 0 )        impactfx:FacePoint(inst.Transform:GetWorldPosition())    end    if math.random() < delchance then        OnDropped(inst)    else        if math.random() < dropchance then            local dropdead = SpawnPrefab("houndstooth")            local pt = inst:GetPosition()            dropdead.Transform:SetPosition(pt.x, pt.y, pt.z)            inst:Remove()        end        inst:Remove()    endendlocal function fn(Sim)local inst = CreateEntity()local trans = inst .entity:AddTransform()local anim = inst.entity:AddAnimState()    MakeInventoryPhysics(inst)    RemovePhysicsColliders(inst)        anim:SetBank("shuriken")    anim:SetBuild("shuriken")    anim:PlayAnimation("ground")    anim:SetRayTestOnBB(true);        inst:AddTag("projectile")    inst:AddTag("thrown")        inst:AddComponent("weapon")    inst.components.weapon:SetDamage(50)    inst.components.weapon:SetRange(10, 15)    ------    inst:AddComponent("inspectable")        inst:AddComponent("projectile")    inst.components.projectile:SetSpeed(25)    inst.components.projectile:SetOnThrownFn(OnThrown)    inst.components.projectile:SetOnHitFn(OnHit)        inst:AddComponent("stackable")    inst:AddComponent("inventoryitem")    inst.components.inventoryitem.imagename = "shuriken"    inst.components.inventoryitem.atlasname = "images/inventoryimages/shuriken.xml"    inst.components.inventoryitem:SetOnDroppedFn(OnDropped)        inst:AddComponent("equippable")    inst.components.equippable:SetOnEquip(OnEquip)    inst.components.equippable:SetOnUnequip(OnUnequip)    inst.components.equippable.equipstack = true        return instendreturn Prefab( "common/inventory/shuriken", fn, assets) 

Thank you :3

you have to set the tooths position to the shuriken, or where ever you want it spawn at.

dropdead.Transform:SetPosition()

I think you can comment the "if dropdead then" out, since it only runs when that variable is true anyways.

math.random() return something from 0 to 1 (excluding 1 itself). Thus the chance should be a decimal digit.

you have to set the tooths position to the shuriken, or where ever you want it spawn at.

dropdead.Transform:SetPosition()

I think you can comment the "if dropdead then" out, since it only runs when that variable is true anyways.

math.random() return something from 0 to 1 (excluding 1 itself). Thus the chance should be a decimal digit.

Thank a lot m8, It help me a lot.

oh gosh.

Mobbstar pls help me again.

The first "dropdead" spawned.

01_by_thoongyang-d8763hc.jpg

And when it spawn for the second it will stacked up and move to the last prefab

00_by_thoongyang-d8763h4.jpg

I don't even know how to fix this.

Please help me again :3

(It's there about DLC things?)

Archived