Will Custom Player Mods Be Available?

He's covered in spider fur. Also, the spider isn't his body. His body is inside the spider.

And I know its not that important but it bugs me when people don't have any regard for the fact that nothing is suppose to come easy in DS. I also wasn't being disrespectful, I tried to be as nice as possible.

well you are gonna have to work on being "nice" much more.

Its the rules ,we have children here and people should behave accordingly. 

Also,if you want some critique on your character, She's OP. Higher everything and no downsides, balance is an important part of character design in DS. I see no balance here. 

Yyyyeeeea I don't.

And she's only 50 more points so its hardly much change. If I gave a tooty about how people felt her mechanics felt I'd have her on the steam workshops thing and up for everyone. But she's not. She's mine, for me. :V

Well, the mods will have to be re-made for DST. A lot of the old code can probably be reused, but it'd still have to be changed a bit for it, like I said, Klei can't do these things, nor can they make SP mods available in MP (nor do they have any obligation to) so it's up to the modders whether they want to or not.

-Rubs forehead- I was just looking for a yay or nay if people made character mods for DST :I Idc what Klei is or isnt doing toward it.

Yyyyeeeea I don't.

And she's only 50 more points so its hardly much change. If I gave a tooty about how people felt her mechanics felt I'd have her on the steam workshops thing and up for everyone. But she's not. She's mine, for me. :V

Yeah, Munix is stubborn. I was more concerned about the name and picture >.>

It's not hard to make the vines... I don't know, thicker? And the name, less crude?

Plus, that'd be just for the Klei Forums. Not for your character. (or just put censors on the name and some areas that can be considered sexual)

Webber is a completely different story. Hardly comparable actually. Also, partially clothed, nudity, whatever you want to call it. Its still against the forum rules whether you or her likes it or not. Also, remind me why you're defending this again? It's not even a properly designed character. All advantages with no drawbacks. Wheres the challenge?

She still dies as fast as a normal character. :I thats the draw back. DS characters are Squishy as hell.

She still freezes, overheats, dies by fire, etc. There are far more OP characters in the Workshop, so you complaining about her mechanics is just silly when she is hardly 'OP' as you say.

I live in East Coast US. I was just giving advice -_-

It's kinda rude to act like that btw.

Giving me advice, by saying I don't need to type this way? Which since this isnt the DEFAULT text it means I go out of my way to make the posts in this font, size and color. Meaning obviously I do not have to but that I do it because I wish to do so.

So you mentioning my font, like it bothers you or something makes you the one who pulled 'rude' or mainly uncalled for statements. Also theres a big ole post when you first click on this link. You could have told me about these magical rules on that post, not a post of me just stating thank you to the other guy for giving me the information I asked for. Now run along.

Giving me advice, by saying I don't need to type this way? Which since this isnt the DEFAULT text it means I go out of my way to make the posts in this font, size and color. Meaning obviously I do not have to but that I do it because I wish to do so.

So you mentioning my font, like it bothers you or something makes you the one who pulled 'rude' or mainly uncalled for statements. Also theres a big ole post when you first click on this link. You could have told me about these magical rules on that post, not a post of me just stating thank you to the other guy for giving me the information I asked for. Now run along.

Now that's just rude. I never said it bothered me, I never said anything rude about the way you typed. I was giving advice. Don't look down on me like I'm lesser than you. This isn't a monarchy.

This is the last time I'll be polite before I am forced to report you for being a rude.

Really i'd just appreciate it if the font was 14-point like everything else so it wouldn't contrast as much, Kinda hard to read such small text. Anyways, while nudity may not be allowed on the forums, technically nothing in her design is sexually explicit (Except maybe the name) And as long as we don't go around parading crap like this, the mods have usually allowed talk about mature content so long as we keep discussion, well, mature. 

And who are you guys to complain about whether the character is balanced or not. If you don't like it, there are hundreds of other character mods out here, and this one isn't even meant for the public. It's sure as heck better than spawning in twenty dragonpies and fifty-thousand pieces of thulecite on day one.

Don't Starve is for E 10+

The only crime that can be committed is being 9.

Call of Duty: Rated M for Mature, yet populated by 10 year olds at all hours.

oh, i thought it was for Teens cuz of this http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/44643-dont-starves-maturity-rating/?hl=%2Bmaturity+%2Brating

but i was just being silly about my post (o 3 o)7

now now, it's good to stand up for yourself, but sometimes being blunt can cause problems for others. Try to act bit more discrete when you converse with others on the forum. Sure some people will have 1-2 pet peeves of yours but being too aggressive isn't the best way to handle things, it's all about understanding people's perspectives and intentions. Thomas the green choo choo train(is his name thomas?) may have come across assertive to your liking but his intentions were only because the font sort of hurts the eyes for some people

now now, it's good to stand up for yourself, but sometimes being blunt can cause problems for others. Try to act bit more discrete when you converse with others on the forum. Sure some people will have 1-2 pet peeves of yours but being too aggressive isn't the best way to handle things, it's all about understanding people's perspectives and intentions. Thomas the green choo choo train(is his name thomas?) may have come across assertive to your liking but his intentions were only because the font sort of hurts the eyes for some people

-Huffs- This is why I think anything online should be banned from people 16 and under unless there is a parent on guard 24/7. The world has turned into a place where if you're blunt or do not sugar coat your views you are instantly bad. -Crosses arms- Sooner or later the term 'cyberbully' is gonna pop up with myself being the main suspect.

Archived