Can't get my mod to work

Nova Arson

This problem has been solved 

I'm currently using this tutorial: 

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/27341-tutorial-the-artists-guide-to-characteritem-modding/

I've changed the file names to what they should be, edited the files, and all the steps. I've tried redoing everything from the beginning multiple times, but I've still yet to get the mod to work. 

It'll download the mod fine, that game doesn't crash or anything. It actually keeps re-downloading the mod every time I go to the Mod Screen.

After the Mod(s) finishes downloading, I get this screen:

25ae7e2e402789f80747ee8a8c7ffe14.png

My Mod is the one selected. As you can see, it says it's out of date, Made by Unknown, Compatibility Unknown, and it doesn't show the Character.

I went ahead and enabled that mod by itself to see if it would work, but it wouldn't. The Mod wouldn't even show up on the character selection screen.

Any advice?

Hey! If you upload a .zip of your mod files I can take a look through them and see what's up! 

Here you go. Other than changing all the wod to bee, the only other changes made were:

sound changed to wendy

map icon changed to wendy

modinfo.lua - name changed to Bee, author changed to Sage Amethyst, api_version = 6, 

modmaid.lua - title changed to Queen Bee, male changed to female

The stuff that wasn't changed:

atlas-0.tex

Bigportrait - sample template

saveslot_portrait - sample template

selectscreen_portrait - sample template

Bee.zip

So I looked through there and it seems like you have a lot of the sample files for modding objects and turf and such packaged with your character mod. You only need the bee file . I tried it out and it worked fine for me, but I don't see the art you did? It's just renamed template art at the moment. 

Archived