Suggestion: The Monkeymen!

The monkeys... are finally done.They throw poop and steal things. I think they spawn from barrels.They are quite noisy when they are around.

It would appear that you inadvertently confirmed barrels as a feature. But on a serious note, thank you for all your hard work. :DEDIT: Does that mean that they're coming in this update? o.0

Are there any new poop which they are going to throw?

If you were to tell me six months ago I would soon enjoy a videogame where that's a legitimate question, I would smack you across the face. In all seriousness, if it doesn't explode on impact, it will probably just be manure.

The monkeys... are finally done.They throw poop and steal things. I think they spawn from barrels.They are quite noisy when they are around.

YUSH. So they are going to be added in the next update? And Will they have any relation with caves?

YUSH. So they are going to be added in the next update? And Will they have any relation with caves?

Whenever the monkeys are gonna be added,they will live in the second cave layer,which features ruins,traps and artifacts to find!

Whenever the monkeys are gonna be added,they will live in the second cave layer,which features ruins,traps and artifacts to find!

Sweet!! But how did you know, if you don't mind answering?

100 posts! Officially a senior member!