Doodles from Pre-san

i just want to complain and ***** about how annoying it was to draw wigfrid, since I never played her much, I don't really know the main focus of her character theme so I felt like it was her facial expression. I tried to replicate a similar face but meh, the eyes and teeth just anger me, so after like a good number of attempts I just settled for a design I liked abit :<. For wickerbottom, I should keep drawing her a few more times to get some better design ideas out there, and for un-finished woodie's pose, Macho men <3zuozmo.jpg

• Like 3

Yes I have played most of them, the third being my favorite. I feel it has a bit more charm than the others.

Hard for me too chose, i like the animations they made for Pleinair in the 4th, I love what they did to laharl in Disgaea D2, I liked the environment of being STUDENT COUNCIL in D3, 1st one had really good retro comedy and prinnies. D2 I liked the main characters.

Hard for me too chose, i like the animations they made for Pleinair in the 4th, I love what they did to laharl in Disgaea D2, I liked the environment of being STUDENT COUNCIL in D3, 1st one had really good retro comedy and prinnies. D2 I liked the main characters.

Ah yes I must agree with the first one in comedy after all we can not forget scenes like this.