[OPEN 4 REQUESTS] So I heard you don't like triangles! You gonna change your mind!

greenglacier

You must know the illuminati by now and that their symbol is the eye of providence, in short a triangle with an eye in it. Today I decided that I want to draw triangles (well, nothing particular if you know me) for people and spread the illuminating word. So take a look at the completed ones.

This one is Ares      It wants to be a pharaoh         This one is Zeus          It's @_Q_'s triangle.

It's Kratos              This one is @DwerBomb     This one is @Dara999's        It's Vel'koz

@Halved's triangle               It's @Starvation             @MenaAthena's            This is @Quiet

@Palpetinus's         @ThePreChewedTree's        @Zomsabra's             @sirmentlegen's

@DwerBomb's new                   It's Isaac           This one is @Blazingice26    @Blewcheese's

It's Lelouch vi Britannia              It's Ziggs                       It's Maxwell                    It's Bill Cipher

The big boss @JoeW      It's @Weirdobob       It's a satanic triangle? Maybe?    That's cheese

Welcome to Night Vale          @geni0529                  @Percival normal         @Percival less normal

@Percival as a homonculus @Pyromailmann            @DaverGamer                @Munixical

@Mobbstar                  This is Wilson              She's name Willow              This is Wolfgang

She's Wendy                     It's WX-78           Her name is Wickerbottom             Woodie

This is Wigfrid                  And Webber              An angry Bill Cipher

I'm taking every requests! If you give a request and when I complete it, I'll edit the thread and put yours here too! If you like yours don't forget to leave a like.

Completed requests/triangles:
@_Q_
@Starvation's Kratos request
@DwerBomb
@Dara999
@Rabbitfist's Vel'koz request
@Halved
@Starvation
@MenaAthena
@Quiet
@Palpetinus
@ThePreChewedTree