Suggestion: Map Sharing

Don't kill me if it's been suggested... I was a bit too lazy to search >.>

One of the things I half expected was fog of war map sharing... I quickly realised that PvP was a potential thing so I completely understand. However it's still something I'm interested in since my general plans are work delegations where some of my group explores but at least one does not.

After giving it some thought I had an idea. (Which I have no clue how difficult it would be to code) The idea would be an item that shares your current map with whoever you use the item on. This could either be created from relatively simple items (Sayyy a compass, some charcoal and papyrus to create a map) or the idea that I much preferred was a magical item (That way it's pretty decent tech and pretty high cost) that shares your map.. Potentially both could be added, one would be single use and one would be reusable costing sanity for both players (Because you're sharing mind junk!)

So yeah that's my idea.

Edit: man someone posted this idea like 3 threads down... I probably should have at least looked... This could totally be deleted if someone wanted to.

Archived