Which Don't Starve Character Are You Most Like?

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which Don't Starve Character Are You Most Like?

For me, definitely Wilson. I'm a  scientist (or at least I think I am), I am a gentleman, I'm clever, and my hair sticks up at weird angles.

How about you? Who are you most like?

EDIT: Made it into a poll. Remember, this isn't your favorite character, it's the one whose personality most closely resembles your own.

Nobody.
WX-78 would have to be an automaton / machine = maybe in 100 years will that exist.
Wickerbottom would have to be an old school teacher who doesn't even know video games exist, much less T.V.
Wendy would be in a psychiatric hospital with her death obsession & hallucinations , so would Willow and his pyromaniac tendencies.
Maxwell would be in penitenciary center for child abuse & kidnapping.
Wigfrid role never ever happened in movies & theaters as the role has never been on demand, and there are very few red haired actresses.
No human could transform into anything, much less a giant beaver or Spider, so Woody & Webber are out of equation.
The only two "POSSIBLE" characters that may be related to, are obviously Wilson & Wes, but are there ANY underground scientist that play Don't Starve? Or professional Mime players? Probably 0.0000001%

Nobody.

WX-78 would have to be an automaton / machine = maybe in 100 years will that exist.

Wickerbottom would have to be an old school teacher who doesn't even know video games exist, much less T.V.

Wendy would be in a psychiatric hospital with her death obsession & hallucinations , so would Willow and his pyromaniac tendencies.

Wigfrid role never ever happened in movies & theaters as the role has never been on demand, and there are very few red haired actresses.

No human could transform into anything, much less a giant beaver or Spider, so Woody & Webber are out of equation.

The only two "POSSIBLE" characters that may be related to, are obviously Wilson & Wes, but are there ANY underground scientist that play Don't Starve? Or professional Mime players? Probably 0.0000001%

I wasn't necessarily talking about lifestyle, I was referring to personality. Are you feisty like Willow? Devious like Maxwell? Technical like Wickerbottom?

Please make this a poll. It'll make voting much easier and show a clean statistic. EDIT: Thank you!

For me, it's probably Wickerbottom. Her thoughts eminate off facts, which she picked up many of. She also is able to think somewhat abstractly and make spellbooks. And she hates eating gross, mouldy food, as well as resting under inconvenient conditions.

That being said, I don't know Maxwell all that much. Considering the whole known lore, I'd still say no.

EDIT2: @Weirdobob @MycoLogical @greenglacier

Nobody.

Just going to sum up, I dislike the bad grammar...

*Selected characters of original speechmaker.

Wilson: A scientist of mystical fact and scientific element.*

Willow: Mentally challenged, firebug, devious.

Wolfgang: Strongman, circus performer, thinks much of himself.

Wendy: Has the ability to summon the dead, insanely amusing.

WX-78: An automaton entity, immune to foul food, able to become very powerful.

Wickerbottom: A harsh librarian, special book items, humane taste.

Woodie: Lumberjack, semi-accepted ability to become beast, magic axe.

Wes: Useless mime that makes balloons.*

Maxwell: A interesting prisoner to the shadows turned by pure boredom, new deviousness, special book.

Wigfrid: Viking actress, personally craftable armour/weapon, sanity from killing.

Webber: An monster character that produces silk from his face area.

Thankyou!

Just going to sum up, I dislike the bad grammar...

*Selected characters of original speechmaker.

Wilson: A scientist of mystical fact and scientific element.*

Willow: Mentally challenged, firebug, devious.

Wolfgang: Strongman, circus performer, thinks much of himself.

Wendy: Has the ability to summon the dead, insanely amusing.

WX-78: An automaton entity, immune to foul food, able to become very powerful.

Wickerbottom: A harsh librarian, special book items, humane taste.

Woodie: Lumberjack, semi-accepted ability to become beast, magic axe.

Wes: Useless mime that makes balloons.*

Maxwell: A interesting prisoner to the shadows turned by pure boredom, new deviousness, special book.

Wigfrid: Viking actress, personally craftable armour/weapon, sanity from killing.

Webber: An monster character that produces silk from his face area.

Thankyou!

My personality is personally is like Maxwell, I like to be leader, I am controlling sometimes, I am usually power hungry, I would like to trap people in a world so I can kill them to just have them come again...

My personality is personally is like Maxwell, I like to be leader, I am controlling sometimes, I am usually power hungry, I would like to trap people in a world so I can kill them to just have them come again...

You speak about bad grammar yet you seem to use an online translation website along with weird punctuation.

Difficult to understand you.

Wilson, because I like to own my own space and live alone, just like him, I like to make different calculations, may be experiments and I think a lot and make different crazy ideas... NOT crazy. Also I am sometimes easily fooled in stuff I really want and don't usually look into what the consequences might be. I am also quite absessed with my hair.

I am the pure representation of Wilson. Hei, a crazy idea just came to me: may be I could change my name to Wilson one of these days!

Definitely Maxwell. I tend to be cynical and occasionally narcissistic, and if I get bored I mess with people. I've had pain and loss that changed me (though definitely not to the extent of Maxwells imprisonment and loss of Charlie of course). To top it all of I tend to be sarcastic and come off as rude or unpleasant. (I'm working on it.)

Archived