I have an idea for a new Boss/Giant!

It was inspired by the rock lobsters. The Cthulecite Lobster, at least that's what I'm calling him. It'd b a huge rock lobster, except instead of rock...he'd be covered in thulecite. I imagine him as having two big arms instead of just one, and the thumb (at least compared to a human hand) would be huge & make up the inner half of the lobster claw/hand. Then it would have four other claw/fingers, which (together) would make up the outer half of the lobster claw/hand. I'd also imagine his mouth tentacles would b slightly longer, and maybe multiple eyes? Maybe like four. He'd obviously spawn in the caves, along with the other rock lobsters or something. I also had the thought that maybe he could spawn regular-sized thulecite lobsters, or turn normal rock lobsters into them. I just had the thought of him having two huge arms & two tiny arms while typing this. lol

I thought about the ruins, it does seem more fitting. I do like the thought of another boss giant in the ruins. As for drops, I was thinking it'd be kinda like a Deerclops. Meat, thulecite (obviously), maybe his unique boss drop could be his head or claw? Off the top of my head, his head drop would be (or be used for) a rock lobster version of a spider hat or something. And maybe the claw would make another a weapon, adding another thulecite weapon. Idk, I'd be open to suggestions for drops & possible uses for them. What do you mean combat? Like how would he fight? If you meant that I was thinking he'd b slower than full grown rock lobster, but maybe not. I wouldn't want him to b horribly slow...maybe as fast as a treeguard or a little slower. I was thinking that, to make up for him being slow, his followers would b faster & chase/attack you to slow you down for him to attack. Or maybe a ranged slam attack that makes a stalagmite of thulecite rip up through the floor, just a thought. 

Archived