Chester replicas gone forever? :(

Hi everyone,

I've read that now that the chester replicas are gone, they are really gone forever... it's that true? At last I made enough to buy one, and they are really gone? There aren't any plans to ever make more?  :frown-new:

Hey folks, 

We are investigating our options for a possible re-stock for the Chester Plush. Alas, the fancy fur material we used for Chester can be tricky to source.

The furry plushies were more popular that we had anticipated; but we're looking in to what's possible. We do have a Klei Store Newsletter that we only use to email important information such as re-stocking alerts, new products and sales. 

We'll definitely let everyone know if we do bring them back!

Hey folks, 

We are investigating our options for a possible re-stock for the Chester Plush. Alas, the fancy fur material we used for Chester can be tricky to source.

The furry plushies were more popular that we had anticipated; but we're looking in to what's possible. We do have a Klei Store Newsletter that we only use to email important information such as re-stocking alerts, new products and sales. 

Oooooh, now you got me all excited  :joyous:

Hey folks, 

Oh jeez, I didn't even know about this! I just ordered my Chester like 5 or 6 days ago, so hopefully I still get it....

Oooooh, now you got me all excited  :joyous:

but that was a few months ago is there any hope for the chester plushes restocking like come on at least take them off the main page then if it will never be restocked

Archived