Server Menu Additions

1. Add ability for the host to edit the description in game.

2. Show server date on login menu.

3. Show season on login menu.

Any of the above would help let people know if it's winter (and eventually the deadly summer).

Editing the description in game could cover 2 and 3 if the host chooses to do so.

Server date would be nice for people who want to choose when to join - early/mid/late-game worlds.

Apologies and please reroute if any of these suggestions have already been made.

I think there are plans to show current game-state information (season, night, day), but right now there's no system for accessing that information, so they need to build that first.

But apart from that, I'd still really like the ability to edit the description in-game. And if you can do that, why not the title, too? It could be used for way more than just notifying people of the season-- you could also let people know that you're winding down and going to close the server in a half-hour or something, so that people don't join and make a char only to find that out.

I agree with the previous 2 comments and would like to add another suggestion of a little box telling you which server you've been on or something o which one you were on last if they're still there. Another suggestion would be to show if they changed any default settings like more touchstones or long days etc. Please & thank you!

I agree with the previous 2 comments and would like to add another suggestion of a little box telling you which server you've been on or something o which one you were on last if they're still there. 

Yeah! I'm not sure if there's plans for this yet, but a "favorite server" list would be really helpful. Sometimes I lose a server that I did some work on and can't find it again to join up later :/ 

Archived