Bigger icons + easier text options

Hey, I just thought to let you know that for those of us who don't have normal vision, it's still hard to read the text and especially to tell apart the icons in the inventory and crafting menus (the sidebars). Even with the resolution on the lowest setting of course.

So I just thought that for future games, you can keep that in mind and have an extra option in the setting that doubles the icon size, or replaces the text to a more readable font (the height isn't so much the problem as the letter width is, as we read font more by "general shape" compared to other people, but ex. the prongs on the t might disappear when the letter isn't wide enough). While normally having text overtop the icon would help, with Don't Starve the text is also hard to read and sometimes you need to find a specific item very fast, so the pictures are actually more important. You can play the game almost entirely without reading anything so the text is secondary.

But I only think these should be options you can choose to turn on/off in the settings, it might bother some people if it were a default.

I posted this same problem as a mod request yesterday but then I realized it might be good to post here in the feedback forum too.

Archived