Hardcore map suggestion.

I think a great addition, but would be Each biome having there own circle, and each Biome is connected by different roads. If I remember correctly, this Was in the game at one point, but I would love for it to be back as a toggle-able feature.

FMIPGnk.jpg

gUMdbVk.png

It could be very fun as a challenge going to each part of the map to get the correct resources, and seeing how long you could survive.

Sorta like certain maps in Adventure Mode, right? I do recall there were changes to the way the world and the biomes branched/looped during the content updates of 2013, it used to be much different. I don't mind the absence of circular biomes, but I do miss the land bridges myself.

Along this same line, you know what I would love to see? More presets, with added difficulty of course. I remember finding a file once that had upwards of 10 potential presets they were considering (all commented out, except for Default Plus and Lights Out aka Total Darkness). I can't find the file anymore to show the details, I've looked for half an hour before submitting this reply, and am at a loss. But I swear it's there somewhere!

If I can ever stop being so crazy distracted by other stuff, I'll finally focus on coding... I want to create presets similar to the AM worlds. I'll keep you in mind if I ever finally get there :loyal:

Archived