DST is simply boring

remove berry bushes and lower carrot spawns and increase 1 mob of your choice and all 3 boss level monsters. That or start in winter and increase the night duration.

I was going to say something like "remove berry bushes and crank up spiders". That's good too.

If the original standalone game was so boring, then why did you even bother asking, signing up, or obtained a key? You talk about how boring the game is, but you dont really see the total value it really has to everyone who has DST. Sorry to say this, but you sound a tiny bit Ignorant and Ungrateful, You say how boring it is, and there is like 30,000+ people who would trade their soul for a DST Key, if you would actually wait to see what klei has in store for us, maybe you would have the audacity to wait for more updates. Half the characters havent been implemented yet, If klei wants a Multiplayer, that is their decision. Trust me, Klei ALWAYS surprises us with stuff.

Excuse me If I was being direct, There is always some who will come along and talk about how this is no different from the original, Klei is 100% in fixing these issues on DST, They even said they were probably gonna add new content! So we just gotta wait.

Well it will be boring. Its not 3D and not 2D, all you can do is build more walls and replace flooring, not much crative aspect, and survival aspect is lacking, well even devs don't know how much meat they need to make mea balls so thats that. Game balances itself? Not at all. If you know what you need its not balanced at all and never was.

Well, there's always the option of you...moving on. Crazy I know, but trust me, when a game gets "boring" due to mastery well son it's just time to go find you something else. That's normally what folks do. One of my favorite things about pc games is when they get boring you can quit for a bit and come back when the game has seen some updates and has some new content. Plus with something as raw and incomplete as a Beta anything any expectation to be floored with amazement right now now now is just plain petty silly. It's an update game, not a BAM complete product here ya go, go shove this in your console of choice kind of game, have patience or have not. 

Seriously, you make me view your posts all thought I've blocked you. I'm still mad at you for your hypocritism.

I'd take this elsewhere but since you've blocked me from sending messages to you, I have no other methods. I linked that post because it contains a download for the mod you were asking for. Now, can we please stop this "cold war" and talk this through or something? This isn't the place for it.

Archived